o holy night

Hi, loves.

I’m missing you so and hope to be back to posting very soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to wish you & your sweet families, a merry Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.

For the sake of a little pretty, here’s the most recent photo that I shared on facebook before my laptop went to heaven…

(FYI: I ordered Edyn’s shabby headband from London Raquel on Etsy.)

Merry Christmas!

Love,

Jami

Comments

1. Anne says:

What a sweet photo! Sorry to hear about your laptop.Hope Santa will bring you a new one!
    Merry Christmas!
    xx
    Anne

2. Jami I’ve been missing your lovely posts and thinking about a swift laptop recovery or replacement. Best wishes for 2013.

3. Merry Christmas Jami, and best wishes in 2013!
    Mary@athomeonthebay recently posted..A Christmas TraditionMy Profile

4. Beautiful picture! Looking forward to hearing from you in the future! Have a Merry Christmas, and a very safe and happy New Year, from our family to yours!
    sue@housepretty recently posted..Merry Christmas!My Profile

5. Your baby girl is a doll Jami! I’ve been missing reading posts from you and hope your laptop situation is resolved soon. Mine is on it’s last leg itself but hopefully I can keep it running for a bit longer since a new one is not in the budget. Glad it’s just a laptop keeping you away and not anything more serious! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope you have a great time!
    Jessica @ Dear Emmeline recently posted..Hang a shining star upon the highest bough!My Profile

6. Anita says:

Merry Christmas! Enjoy!
    I love your pretty picture.
    x Anita

7. Diane says:

I am in love with the headband. What a beautiful picture. :) Merry Christmas

8. Nancy Carr says:

What a darling child. Even though we have never met I was just thinking of you as I passed the lovely ruffled tote you made and sold through a store in Tennessee. After I saw the post months ago of the ruffled totes you had made for the store I called the store and ordered one. I use it all the time and get compliments on it. It hangs on the back of a chair when not being carried. Your blog brings me a lot of joy. Peace and Blessings

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

10. I miss your posts and can’t wait til your posting again!! That headband is SO precious! My little one would wear that for about 2 seconds and that’d be it! You’re so lucky! Merry Christmas!!!!

11. Mimi says:

What a beautiful photo!
    I’ve also missed your posts & have been checking your Etsy shop for new pretties!
    My ruffled iPhone cover was stolen right away from me while staying in a hotel in NYC ( align with my favorite vintage eyelet pjs:-( )there’s a maid out there who liked my feminine things, I tell ya) anyway, been keeping an eye out, so let me know when you stock your shop!
    Merry Christmas!

12. Deborah Fry says:

Edyn looks like an angel … just gorgeous! I wish I could take a photo like this..you are very blessed.
    Merry Christmas hon.
    hugs,
    Deb

13. Jill Flory says:

Merry Christmas Jami! And thanks for your sweet email! I am unable to send email from my laptop at my sister’s house :( I can receive it but not send it. I’m waiting till I get home to address the problem!
    Jill Flory recently posted..No Vacancy?My Profile

Jami, your daughter is precious. That is such a beautiful photo. What a pretty headband…so sweet and feminine. I’ve been wondering how you’ve been doing. Sorry to hear of your computer problems. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

15. Kelli says:

Love, love, love this headband!!!!
    Kelli recently posted..Todays deal is brought to you by “Park IT”!My Profile

16. Merry Christmas, girlfriend. I miss you! Your daughter is beautiful and the photo is amazing….needless to say, the headband and the coloring are perfect! Talk to you soon. xo
    Kimberly from Serendipity Refined recently posted..Favorite Projects 2012My Profile

17. Oh how precious! I’m still here patiently waiting…come baaaaaack lol!
    Natalie @ Blossoming Visions recently posted..What will make you proud in a year?My Profile

18. Merry Christmas, Jami ! Hope to see you back around soon – i got your note – thanks!
    breida
    breida @ breidawithab.com recently posted..Christmas in the Dining Room at Bevier House {mini tour}My Profile

19. HRH SARAH says:

Merry Christmas!!! Miss your posts, but looking forward to what comes in the New Year :)

20. Thistle says:

Happy happy New Year to you and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

blessings,
    karianne

21. oh your daughter is a darling Jami! I hope all is well and I am looking forward to the new year~xo
    amy@maison decor recently posted..February Classes and a Silvery Grey SideboardMy Profile

22. Sherrill says:

Edyn looks like a little angel! That photo of her is priceless! Hope you have it enlarged and on your walls somewhere! :) I hope you and your family had a great Christmas and are on your way to a very warm and Happy New Year! ! ! :)
    Sherrill recently posted..Happy New Year! ! !My Profile

23. Jo says:

Are we ever going to hear from you again??? We miss you.

24. laurie says:

Just checking in with you, Jamie ~ and hoping that everything’s ok over there! We miss you, girlie! ♥

xoxo laurie

25. B says:

Hi Jami,
    Just checking in with you. Miss hearing from you — hope all is well with you and your family.
    Happy (early) Valentines Day –