(air your laundry friday) textile party

I have quite the bunch of features tonight so I’m going to keep this short & sweet.

First, I just want to thank you all for reading my blog.

I’ve been doing A LOT of thinking today while tucked away at my sewing machine,
and most of my thinking involved you and this blog, etc.

I am so grateful for your encouragement (and patience) over the past two years.

Just wanted you to know that.

Secondly, be sure to enter my giveaway for two copies of Miss Mustard Seed’s book, Inspired You.
I’ll be announcing the winner on Saturday!

On with the show…

Rita at Harbour Breeze Home made a lovely Duel Personality Tablecloth.
“Duel personality?”, you ask?
Well, it’s ruffled on one side and pleated on the other!

Emily at The Wicker House made this awesome shower curtain.
Love it.
Love the softness of this bathroom.
And that stool?
Love.

(Are you seeing that shower curtain, Brieda?)

Sweet Jill at Sew A Fine Seam sewed a fine seam indeed on her drop cloth chair and ottoman slipcovers.
So beautiful. I adore those pillow pleats.

Here is another lovely slipcover job (with tutorial) from Robin at Happy at Home.

Kerryanne at Shabby Art Boutique shared her sweet Hanging Towels
with a free printable template for the towels.
I have been wanting to make some of these.

Hero at Style it Chic converted an old drawer into a storage stool.
I love the look. Function and pretty? Bonus points.

{thank you}

freckled laundry
Two simple party rules:
1. This is a textile {fabric} project party only.
2. Please take a minute and link back to the party in your post.
Can’t wait to see the beautiful things that you all loved or created this week.
Happy {almost} Friday,
Jami

Comments

1. great features Jami! one of these days I’ll get back behind my sewing machine and have something to share. it fact I’ve tentatively planned a date with it on Saturday! We’ll see!
    Jessica @ Dear Emmeline recently posted..Bulk Trash Rescue {Paris Gray Vanity}My Profile

2. Thanks for featuring my hanging hand towels today Jami.

3. Hi Jami, Long time no see… :) Thanks for hosting! Lovely features. ~Pernilla
    SwedishCornerDownUnder… Pernilla recently posted..Christmas is almost upon us!My Profile

4. Emily says:

Thanks you so much for sharing my shower curtain. What a lovely surprise when I stopped by your blog today.
    Emily recently posted..Thanksgiving MantelMy Profile

5. karen says:

Love that little drawer turned ottoman. Heading to check that out!
    karen recently posted..Link Party #80 and Mes Préférés!My Profile

6. Thistle says:

jami,

I love this party! There is always so much inspiration here! You had me at the cross shower curtain!

blessings,
    karianne
    Thistle recently posted..The Game of LifeMy Profile

Love to see all of these beautiful projects. I finally got out my sewing machine (it was my Mom’s machine) so it’s very sentimental and I have started to learn to sew. I haven’t sewn since high school but I’m plugging along. There are so many gorgeous fabrics out there. Your textile party inspires me Jami. All of these lovely projects! Enjoy your weekend! XO

8. Erin Buchanan says:

I’m getting inspired to ask for a sewing machine for Christmas.

9. DC says:

Jami the link to Shabby Art Boutique goes to something different.

• Jami says:

Oh, man. Thank you for letting me know! That is beyond weird. a) I didn’t even have the chalk paint post that it linked to open. b) When I went into the fix the link, it showed it as correct, so I have no idea what happened there! Thanks again. It appears to be working now.

10. Thanks so much for hosting this great party! The features are just beautiful! Life to the full, Melissa
    Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle recently posted..DIY Turkey PlacematsMy Profile

11. I love those hanging hand towels. And all of the slip covers- so amazing- there is so much talent out there!!
    Becky@sweetbeehollow recently posted..The Medallion Book Page WreathMy Profile

12. K Coake says:

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week.
    K Coake recently posted..5 Tips for a Healthy and Fit Holiday SeasonMy Profile

13. Anne Dees says:

Hi Jami, Im sorry I put my furniture link to your party, my mistake, please remove, so sorry.
    Anne from vintagegoodsstcharlesmo
    Anne Dees recently posted..Little LouisMy Profile

14. Hey! Yes I see that shower curtain, Jami!! I love it! Makes me wish I had a place it in my house!
    (i just sent you an email. . .)
    breida
    breida @ breidawithab.com recently posted..Bah, Humbug! {my Christmas Train is off the track}My Profile