{air your laundry friday}

Thank you for linking up or making it a point to visit the
piles of laundry on Thursday nights for inspiration,
and I appreciate you waiting the extra day for this week’s party.
Your time is precious too and in hindsight,
I probably should have put the linky tool up last night
even if it would have been without features until tonight.
{My apology for not thinking so clearly on that one!}
Here are my picks…
One of my favorite ways to use laundry looks AMAZING
on this dresser by Dear Emmeline.
The vintage fabric. The placement. The silhouette.
All perfection on this piece.
Love!

Lynn at Shabby Story shared her shabby and dreamy craft room day bed,
complete with the sweetest little canopy,
Diane at Home Sweet Homemade shared her Paper Stitching art.
Map + thread = cool.
I absolutely adore this vintage storage piece
made by Kerryanne at Shabby Art Boutique.
Vintage Prairie Style stitched up these summer beauties.
She’s new to sewing too, and I think she did an awesome job!
Happy weekend.

freckled laundry
Jami

Comments

1. Thank you Jami for featuring my vintage sewing storage hanger in this weeks ‘air your laundry Friday’ features.
    ♥ Kerryanne

2. The Moerks says:

Thanks for hosting Jami. Don’t worry about being a day late. Family comes first. Deb

3. Thank you, Deb!

4. Thank you so much for taking time to host the party.

5. Love those pillow covers..so unique and so beautiful!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

6. Its super fresh and pretty!

7. Thanks so much for the feature Jami! Love, love that romantic daybed setup!

8. Jaime Lyn says:

You are so sweet dear friend! For the first week in a long time I finally have something to link up so I was patiently waiting for your party—thank you so much for hosting!!! I love the features that you picked!
    Jaime

9. Hi Jami! This is my first time linking up :) and now following! I found you through FJI sidebar. I love the aqua silhouette dresser- and that vintage canopy made me ooh and ah! LOVE! thanks for hosting!!

10. lynn says:

thanks for sharing my daybed, jami! i wish i had something to share each week–thanks for hosting us!!

11. Thanks for hosting Jami! Wonderful features!

12. poindextr says:

oh my, isn’t that daybed canopy the most imaginative thing ever?! Thank you Jami for including me with these talented bloggers :) –diane

13. Wow! Thanks so much for the feature and encouragement with my little pillow project – I am psyched and honored and giddy – all at the same time!!!
    Keya

14. Tonia B. says:

All of them are beautiful. Don’t know how you can pick a favorite

15. ikea bedroom says:

Hi
    freckled laundry
    Perfect piece of work you have done , I like it, it seems quite trivial to expect

16. Meegan says:

Thanks for hosting. Love your features Jami! You have great taste.
    Love your style, too.
    Have a great week!
    Meegan

17. Mary says:

Those are lovely items. I like the blue flower treatment very much, and color choice, too.

18. The dresser really has a lot of character. What a wonderful piece. Thanks for sharing.

19. Well Helllooooo….Jami! So glad to have found you..thru What Meegan Makes…Love your site…just darling. And Love your projects! I’m excited to link up on a party soon with you! Have a super day!
    Kelly
    kelly arent {copper roof interiors llc} recently posted..I’m sharing a recipe today from The Ivy CottageMy Profile