rustic honey bee favors

Happy Saturday, loves.

I put my crafty pants on yesterday and made some
rustic honey bee pencil-topper birthday party favors
that I’m sharing over at The DIY Club today.
In hindsight, I might have placed the wings flat and closer to his body.
Think of the top view of a bumble bee at rest.
In photos, he kind of looks like a bunny in need of an intervention. ;)

Inspired by some charming honey-themed wedding photos on Pinterest
(follow my honey love Pinterest board here),
I’ve decided on a honey-themed 3rd birthday party for my boy/girl twins.
(By the way, that is the best party idea site ever! Love the rainbow theme too.)

The twins’ party isn’t until September but as a resident blogger for The DIY Club,
I had some DecoArt Magikote to use and decided to get a head start with these.
Stop by The DIY Club for the easy tutorial.
In other news,
I’ve had a rush of decorating thoughts, ideas, and inspiration,
so I’m hoping to put them in a post tomorrow or early next week.
Here’s a hint peek at a little etsy purchase I made and she should be here next week…
{whistling}
Have a lovely weekend!

Jami

Also sharing with my friends at:

Comments

1. Good morning, cutie!
    Your rustic baby bumble bee is the
    CUTEST! I popped over to DIY to see the whole story.
    Hugs to all!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

2. michele says:

the bee theme is going to beeeeeee fabulous! and i am whistling with you at that lovelycrazed dish!

smiles and happy weekend to you.

michele

3. Anne says:

Jamie,
    Those little bumble bees are so cute.Wow you are so creative girl!Love that sweet little dish too.Have a great weekend.
    Anne

4. Jamie, This is such a cute project. The bumble bees are so adorable. Would love for you to share on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Everyone will love them!

Jody

5. The buzz is all bees this spring! The little bees are too cute!

6. Hey Jami! How stinkin’ cute are these little bees…???? Just adorable!!!! Can I borrow your crafty pants for a while? Mine seem to have worn out somehow….

lol!

xoxo laurie

7. Renee says:

Love those little bees!!!

8. So, I am cruising my friend Lynne (Dreams on 34th) ‘s blogroll and happened upon you.
    SO CUTE! What a darling idea for a three year old’s party.
    Then I read your sidebar about what you have been busy doing… you shop! WOW!
    Would love to talk to you about featuring your line in my new magazine.
    Bonne Weekend.
    Angela/Parisienne Farmgirl

9. Your honey bees are so very cute!

10. Julie says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11. Bunny in need of an intervention cause copious amounts of coffee to spew from my nose. Ha!!
    Love the theme and the cupcakes
    Hugs
    SueAnn

12. Love your blog!!! Do you still do Friday links with Air your Laundry? Would love to join. Please visit me for a chance to win an Annie Sloan Book.

13. How2home says:

oh my gosh those cupcakes are so adorable! it’d be so cute if you have these during a garden party (http://www.eieihome.com/blog/how-to-decorate-for-a-stylish-garden-party.html) or for a baby shower will be great too!

14. Funtasia Nyc says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.