selling handmade online series

Hi, laundry loves.
Happy Monday.
Have you ever wanted to know a little lot more about selling handmade online?
Well, today is your day.
Actually, this week (and a little bit of next) is your week.
Ritajoy at Harbour Breeze put together an awesome 7 day series,
I’m sharing my tips for a successful Etsy shop,
and Gina from Shabby Creek Cottage, Aimee from My Pink Life
and Lisa from The Pennington Point are chiming in on their handmade businesses too.{This little rookie is excited to be among that crowd of amazing ladies!}

Each day we’ll answer a question that Ritajoy had about running an online business.
Day 1: “Meet the Teachers”
{4 bloggers tell their handmade business stories.}
Day 2: “Product Branding”
{graphic design and store banners}
Day 3: “Organizing a Workspace”
{when you live where you work!}
Day 4: “Presenting your Product”
{tips for photographing}
Day 5: “Wrapping up a Sale”
{packaging for shipment}
Day 6: “Promoting your Shop”
{getting the word out}
Day 7: “Balancing it all”
{multitasking in life!}
Cool, huh?

Starting today, the series will run all week,
break over the weekend, and finish up on Monday and Tuesday.
Click here to hop over to Day 1: “Meet the Teachers”.
If you’re thinking of starting a handmade business, I’m in your corner.
This awesome selling handmade series should have you covered but
please don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever have a question!
Have a wonderful week.

1. Anne says:

So excited to read this.I am staring out and need all the advice I can get.

2. Linda Sandusky says:

What a lovely idea….thank you so much for taking the time to do this!!

3. Anne & Linda -
    I’m sure you’ll find Ritajoy’s series very helpful. She asked some great questions, covering all the essentials! Best wishes with your own businesses…you know where to find me if you ever need anything!
    - Jami

4. This is such a great idea!! Can’t wait to read all of the sage advice that I’m sure we will be getting. I’m always so amazed at the generosity of the blogging community and grateful that people are willing to share their hard won tips and tricks with others. Thank you.

PS- The blog is looking lovely.

5. Jami!
    This is amazing!
    I’m working on some concepts for an Etsy shop. This is perfect timing!
    Thank you, all!

6. gillyflower says:

Wow, your timing is perfect ;0
    Am so pleased to have found your blog and your latest post, as I am about to start selling my products online, and its the nitty gritty of actually doing it thats held me back so long, not the making of stuff to sell!
    Thanks to you all for sharing these tips!

7. Jill Elaine says:

This is wonderful!! And just what I need:) I have an etsy shop – it’s empty:( I’m working towards selling stuff there eventually! My blog will soon be migrating to wordpress – just paid the professional today to to the migration. Check out my new one if you want –
    And can I just say that I love your photo!! You are a cutie – fun to see the person behind the blog:) I have a photo of me on my new blog – had a photo shoot done to print pics for my hubby for his birthday so I added one to my blog.
    Can’t wait to follow along on this series.

8. This sounds very interesting and something that I would love to get more info from other Etsy shop owners, Jami! I’ll be following along for sure!

9. amy says:

perfect!! Can;t wait to read all this!

10. Exactly what I was looking for and all in one spot! Whooo Hooo….can’t wait. Thank you so much!

11. I can’t thank you enough for this. I just started making some things and selling them on etsy. Even though I had been a buyer for
    years, I have yet to sell anything.

Hope to learn some things to boost it up!

Kindredly, Lynnie

12. Jane says:

You’re such a treasure, Jami. I’m going to open an Etsy store soon so the timing of this is perfect – thanks! J x