{air your laundry Friday} #60 – Weekly TEXTILE Party

{air your laundry friday} turned 60 today.
60 weeks. I just can’t believe it.
Please, take a virtual cupcake and enjoy.
Made ‘em myself!
Thank you for filling this party with the loveliest laundry inspiration every week!

Last week was no exception.
Loved this Blooming Camellia Pillow TUTORIAL
from Laura at Atta Girl Says.
Ann at On Sutton Place shared her beautiful Living Room Makeover!

Becca used her old ottoman to create this gorgeous Ballard Inspired Tufted Ottoman
with an awesome TUTORIAL.

Lynn at Shabby Story made this darling Pink Ruffled Tablecloth.

Mommy in the Mountains saved a ton of cash with these Anthropologie Inspired Curtains.

Christina at No. 29 shared an awesome Closet Valance Tutorial.
Great solution if you want the open look but need to hide a few things.
Abby at Morning by Morning Productions linked up her easy Draping Tutorial.
Have a lovely weekend!
The Deal…
1. Please link up TEXTILE projects and inspiration only.
(As long at is uses a fabric in some way, it’s linkable.)
 2. Please link to your actual post, not to your blog in general.
3. As a common courtesy, I’d love it if you linked back with a text link or my button (sidebar).

Thank you!

1. Linda says:

Having problems linking up

2. hi jami! i am so excited to have something to share this week! fyi- the link is not showing up though.

3. Tutti Chic says:

love em all!!! beautiful…:) chris

4. Lesley says:

OMG, I’m mad for the pink flower pillow, I’m going to make one too, thanks for the idea, It’s relatively easy to make a felt flower or rose.
    I love the shabby and vintage chic that’s all the rage. My kids have got me making shabby chic pink cell phone covers with mauve roses on them for their new Tracfone LG800G smart phones so they don’t scratch their touch screens as they cost me $50 ea. I’m only paying $6/month for 40 min. of airtime for each kid, bargain.
    I want to make huge beige colored netting roses on the sides of my bed base next with netting in between that flares out, a little like a tutu, I can’t wait to start and experiment.
    Your blog is very inspirational, thank you.

5. Becca says:

I am tickled pink to be included in the features tonight! Thanks you Jami- you’re a total sweetheart!
    xo Becca

6. lynn says:

jami, thanks so very much for sharing my ruffled tablecloth! happy 60th:)

7. Abby says:

Thanks so much for the feature! Hurray for 60! Thanks for hosting!

8. Thanks for hosting!! New to blogging and looking to make friends. Stop by if you have a chance:)

9. Yeah I have fabric today! Been waiting to link on up. Happy Weekend (I love your profile pic!)

10. Courtney ~ French Country Cottage says:

Hi there!!
    Happy to have something to link up this week!! Sharing my ruffled tablcloth/drape panel! Thanks for hosting Jami and have fun with Amy and Annie! :)

11. Thanks for the feature Jami! Have a good week and a Happy Easter…Ann