tiny dancer

My sweet Edyn started her very first dance lesson last week
so I was, of course, at the ready with my camera.
 I’m convinced there is nothing cuter than a pair of tiny ballet slippers.
{Love the baggy ankles!}
Perhaps she’ll grow up to be a prima ballerina.
(Oh, the thought of it!)
 It’s all about her dreams though.
If it turns out tutus and slippers aren’t her thing, that’s okay with me.

I love my blue jeans too.

Hope you’re having a lovely weekend!

The photos were edited with Florabella’s Am
brosia, Light Haze, and Sweet Sunshine actions in the Luxe II Collection.

1. Kays Kids says:

They are such precious photo’s. Real memory box ones.

2. So beautiful… What a proud mommy you must be!

3. oh she is adorable, jami! little girls in ballet attire are just the sweetest!

She is so precious, Jami! I love the little baggy ankles. So darling. I bet you were so proud sitting there watching her. My sister started her ballet lessons when she was very little and just loved it. She danced in the San Francisco Nutcracker.

oh. mah. gah! How freaking adorable is she!??!?! I can hardly stand it…

6. Ellen says:

She is precious! Such sweet pics!

7. Jodi says:

She is so cute! My daughter gave up dance this year, she has been in tap and jazz since she was 4 and now she is 14; she said she needed a break.

Have a nice weekend, Jami!

8. Jill Elaine says:

She’s a cutie! Those little feet are darling:)

9. Stephanie says:

Oh Jami, those pictures are adorable! Even if she doesn’t like tutus and fru fru stuff you have these pictures for ever.

10. Awwwwwww……soooooo adorable, Jami! ♥

xoxo laurie

11. The Moerks says:

She looks like a little doll. Such sweet photos.

12. She is soooo precious Jami!! xoxo

13. So sweet! I like to use tiny ballet slippers as a gift topper.

14. Jami…my heart…it melted.
    The best of Blessings to you and your family!

15. Hi Jami,

See, this is why I would love to add a little girl to our mix of wonderful boys!!! Your daughter is so sweet with those ballet slippers! :) Wishing you a most beautiful day!

16. Oh, she is just the sweetest little thing! I knew there was a reason I wanted a little girl! My twin boys would throw dirt at me if I mentioned ballet in the same sentence as them! lol

17. lynn says:

just precious and charming!

18. bj says:

OMYGOSH, I love your pretty blog and your beautiful daughter and your amazing photos and…and….I just linked up to follow….come see me. :))
    xo bj

19. Jami,

Love your ‘Tiny Dancer.’ I was in ballet from 3 to 18 (on pointe) and then I taught. Even if your daughter doesn’t continue she will always remember the experience and develop a love of music and movement. She is beautiful!

Your Friend,

20. summersoul says:

sooo sweet! I remember when my daughter was in ballet. It seems like yesterday! Treasure the time.

21. chris says:

Looks like both wee girl and mama are having fun!

22. Omg, what a cutie patootie!!

Oh! She is so precious, Jami, and the photos are priceless! :) She is your “little me”, isn’t she? She looks just like you! :)