mini linen love wreaths

I hope you’re having a lovely weekend!
The snow finally fell in my little town
so I spent much of the morning outside with the littles.
Edyn and Grey made their very first snow angels.
Jaden was out for about 10 minutes,
‘accidentally’ pelting them with {soft} snowballs in the face
(You know. Typical big brother stuff! Sigh.),
  until he spotted deer droppings.
He scurried back indoors.
And the twins high fived a deer.
Now that we’re sitting here all nice and cozy,
I wanted to share the mini Valentines wreaths that I made for my chandelier
using teeny tiny Styrofoam wreath forms and a laundry haul from the Salvation Army.
I made three wreaths.
(white and oatmeal linen hearts & oatmeal linen “love” and “you”)
(I used pink and white baker’s twine
purchased from The Twinery to hang them.)

I think they’re sweet. These are hanging from my chandelier
but at a wee 3-1/2 inches, you could also use them for
favors and place settings
vignette accents
hang from a door or cabinet knob
tie to a gift or package
hang from the back of a chair
I received the Styrofoam wreath forms as Resident Blogger for The DIY Club
so I’m sharing the easy tutorial and more photos over there.
Thanks for reading.
Happy Saturday…

1. What a fab idea! Love them! Love the light and airy feel.

2. how sweet are they! how will you use them and hang them where?

3. Maggie says:

Amazing! Thanks for tutorial.
    Greetings from Poland

4. These hang from my chandelier but I just added some other uses to the post. Thank you for asking, Laura!

5. Jill Elaine says:

Very cute! And have I ever mentioned that i love your kids names? Especially Grey. It’s my favorite color right now and that is my favorite spelling. And I think it is so cute with Edyn.
    Have a blessed weekend:)

6. The kids must have loved the snow! How fun~it snowed here too, it looks so pretty. Love those little wreaths. Where do you get the pink and white butcher twine? you continue to amaze…

7. So pretty, Jami! They look so delicate and I love the different textiles. Sounds like the kids had fun in the snow.

8. So pretty! Love all the whiteness and brightness of it all.

9. Amy Kinser says:

They are precious!! Really very pretty…

10. Hi~~ I love those sweet little wreaths:)

Have a great night

I love these, Jami! They are so sweet! I like the touch of pink and white baker’s twine. I’ve only seen red and white. I bet that was a fun day for the kids playing in the snow. I hope you have a happy Sunday.

12. Paula says:

13. Amanda says:

Gorgeous wreaths!

14. SueAnn says:

Love the wreaths! Adorable

15. These are so sweet and delicate looking. Just lovely!

16. They are so pretty Jamie!

17. janet says:

Very sweet Jami…you are so creative.

Janet xox

18. Those are SO pretty. Love them. And wishing for a big snowfall here in MD — we had a tiny bit this weekend but it didn’t even cover the tops of the grass.

19. Hearts and love afloat! So cute!

those are TOO cute! I love htem!

21. Karen says:

Aw Jamie, you have such good ideas! You never cease to amaze me at your creativity. Very envious of your snow as we are having a record breaking heat wave in Australia (40 degrees C and above) and our aircon can’t be installed until the end of January:( Enjoy your nice cool weather and think of us roasting Down Under! God bless x

Oh Jami, they are so sweet! What a sweet idea,and they turned out so lovely! :)

I hope you are doing well, and that your week is off to a lovely start! :)

Have a good night and a great Tuesday! :)

23. I am loving this! Consider sharing with my readers at

24. I am loving this! Consider sharing with my readers at

25. These are just so sweet! thanks for linking up!

26. Erin says: