vintage linen and doily ghosts

After photographing the large and petite ghost toparies that I shared yesterday,
I had an “ooh!” moment and got out some vintage laundry.
I adore the shabbier version of my ghostly toparies
(or “ghostiaries” as my dear friend, Laurie at Heaven’s Walk calls them)!
I’m the lavender ghost on the right…
…because if I find myself in the unfortunate situation to need a sheet to haunt with,
you can bet I’ll be looking for something linen or lavender!
(I’d go with a doily but I might get a little chilly with all those holes.)
There was no way, no how, that I was going to paint on my linens,
especially on one of my favorite doilies (front and center) from my friend, Allison.
I used painted pushpins instead.
Sharing the full tutorial HERE.

Truth be told, I don’t think my “spooky” mantel and ghost decor would scare a flea.

But, I think they’d look oh so cute as place settings on a vintage chic tablescape.

Do you decorate for Halloween or just Autumn in general?

I’ll see you tonight for {air your laundry} Friday.
Thanks for reading.

1. Jami…I LOVE your hauntingly romantic ghostiaries.
    I invite you to visit 34th Street, TODAY!
    I have a sweet surprise for you.

2. Priscilla says:

I’m totally blown away with the lace ghosties. I’m going to go take out all those lace doilies I have stashed away and decorate with them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3. Candylei says:

So cute! I love the jello or plum cake molds. I have a large one. Fun!

4. adorable Jami!

5. Absolutely SpOOkTaCuLaR!!! xoxoxo

6. Jami, I LOOOVE them, and I totally think they would sell!!

7. thanks for the mention! Fingers crossed you win the pillows!

8. Oh my – how CUTE are your “shabby” ghost topiaries!!! lol Soooo cute!!! You have so many lovely ideas for the season – I will have to incorporate these into my home next year {this year is too much “construction” going on!}! :)

And thank you kindly for posting about my giveaway – you are way too kind and generous. :) The wonderful qualities that make you such a big-hearted blogger! :) Thank you for continuing to inspire.

9. michele says:

omg beyonnnnd cute. ghostly topiaries are a new to me lovely!

best to you.

10. Melissa says:

OMG!!!!!!!! These are so stinkin cute!! I’m definitely going to have to keep these in mind to make next year!! Love them!

11. So very creative and perfect! I would be the one on the left.

12. JENNY K. says:

Those little ghosts are adorable! What a cute idea!

13. Paula says:

Boo! They are so very cute and clever, Jamie.