Sterling Suitcase

I hope you had a lovely weekend.
I did.
My Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Pure White & French Linen came.
Enough said.

(I think I was on the computer for a total of 15 minutes this weekend.)

I finally finished a French country chair (slipcovered it too),
and refinished a hutch and trunk.
I’ll share them throughout the week
so expect white, linen, lavender, and ruffles!
I was practically walking around with the white paint,
looking for something else to attack next and let me tell you,
if my husband hadn’t been home, I would have gone after the bathroom cabinets.
I did put the paint brush down though,
and picked up a can of Krylon’s Sterling Silver spray paint
that I received as a resident blogger for The DIY Club.
I’m sharing this simple project over there tonight…

Off to convince two toddlers {that I can hear giggling} that they really do need sleep.
I think they forgot.

1. andrea says:

A hutch and a trunk? How much paint did you buy?? I can’t wait to see these, as these are my fav types of furniture! (but seriously, how far can you stretch that chalk paint?) andrea@townandprairie

2. I can’t wait to see what you paint with the french linen, mine came this week and I’m so excited to try it but way too busy right now :(
    Enjoy your week!

3. This paint is truly addicting! I am waiting for my can of Paris Gray and I’m riffling through the house to see what I can get to first!! lol! Love what you’ve done so far, Jami!

4. I am dying to see that new color French linen! And curious about the white…so hurry up and get those posts loaded so I can indulge my curiosity. I am guessing it is the slipcover that is the lavender?

5. Courtney ~ French Country Cottage says:

Oh I am loving those painted treasures!! I should be getting some of that French Linen chalk paint soon too and can hardly wait to try it! Thanks so much for the compliment on my Vintage bathroom remodel!! :) You asked about the tub with pink towels- it is from Ross. I actually bought several as they had 3 different sizes- they are fantastic!
    I just posted the new look for the bathroom last week -here’s the link if you want to check it out! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs, Courtney

Ooh, I can’t wait to see the things you painted, and the chair you slipcovered! They sound beautiful! :)
    And the suitcase sneak peek looks so pretty, by the way! :)

I hope you have a good night, Jami!

7. Karen says:

Jami, everything you do is so beautiful! Well done, can’t wait to see everything. I hope you got the two giggling cherubs to sleep eventually:) God bless x

8. Nothing like hearing those precious giggles and wondering what they are talking about!

Loving that silver spray paint…my wheels are spinning now!

9. ♥ ~ ❀ ~ ♥ ~ ❀
    I love´t
    from Chile
    ♥ ~ ❀ ~ ♥ ~ ❀

10. Jami,
    I love the suitcase…and the little peek at the slipcover! I found a resource for chalk paint about 20 miles from my house. I’m going to go there this weekend! So excited!
    I’ll be watching for the next reveal!

11. Kays Kids says:

Every thing you do is beautiful, I am waiting to see the French linen as well.

12. SueAnn says:

Ooooh! Fabulous!! I had to laugh when you gave me the vision of you walking around with paint. I am surprised your hubby felt safe!! Ha!!
    Love the chalk paint too