I worked hard and played hard this week,
making bunches of clay tags
and enjoying the Autumn apple and raspberry orchards with my little loves.

Grey & Edyn have started holding hands pretty much everywhere we go
and it absolutely. melts. my. heart.

I am again reminded in this photo that my little guy is officially all boy.

Jaden was Commander of this new apple orchard expedition
and he navigated the map like he planted those trees.
Mission Gala and Honey Crisp complete.
In fact, 31 lbs. came home with us.
I made two delicious Apple Crisp pies and homemade applesauce yesterday.
Fall kitchen initiation.
When I wasn’t outside in the crisp air,
I was inside making clay tags for Jennie of
 who will now be selling my wares in her shop in Greenville, SC!
I make my displays using a pine board, sprayed with Krylon’s chalkboard spray paint.
Pricing, etc. can be written with a piece of chalk.
The awesome farmgirls at
 in Louisville, KY are now carrying my tags, nests, and hairpins too!
It’s been so fun to work on some custom tags for them.
As I work hard toward my dream for freckled laundry,
I am enjoying these blessings beyond words.
Thank you, Jennie and Kristen & Co.!

As always, thank you all for encouraging me along the way by reading my blog,
leaving a sweet note, or purchasing something from my shop.
 I also brought out the pink this weekend for an upcoming charity auction.
(“love”, “hope”, “faith”, and “believe” are in pink ink which is a bit hard to see in the photo.)
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
and I’ll be sharing more details on the auction soon.
Guess I had a lot of catching up to do.
Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

1. Jaime says:

Jami love reading about your kids and your business all blooming at once. It’s the toughest job to manage work time with Mom time, both being your passion. I appreciate your post dedicating space to both and I truly understand the balancing act. The pink edition is so pretty.

2. chris says:

Oh, those little ones are so sweet. I am so thrilled for all the success your are finding, cute girl. Hang in there and enjoy all those honey crisps for me. :)

3. Que imagen tan bonita la de los dos pequeños cogidos de la mano!!

Como me alegro de que prospere su negocio, sus trabajos son increibles.

Y la nueva edición en rosa está genial!

4. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

Sounds like such a wonderful weekend….kids, apples, homemade treats! So happy for you on your shop orders. The display looks great!

5. SueAnn says:

The pic of the two of them running and holding hands got an “ahhhhh” from me for sure. Sweet pic!!
    Love your tags!
    Congrats on your new places to sell them! Very cool

6. Hi Jami,what a cute photo! I love the display board you made for the tags. So smart too, you are making things happen girl!

7. MommaHen says:

We love going to Greenville! I’ll have to keep an eye out for your tags!

8. Donna says:

How cool to see your tags in stores!
    They are so cute Jami!
    The apple expedition sounds like a lot of fun! I bet your house smelled fabulous with all the cooking going on!
    Have a blessed afternoon my friend
    hugs from here

the twins are the cutest!

and those pink tags are freaking adorable!!!

you never cease to amaze me :)

10. Yummy Mummy says:

I love those tags and LOVE the images of your sweet sweeties. Happy to hear you’re enjoying fall in the kitchen – me too :)

11. Jami,
    I love the photographs at the apple orchard! The sweet images will be keepsakes forever.

You are amazing!
    I enjoy watching the elements of your business multiply and grow!
    The display fixture is perfect!

Finally…the pink tags…Bless you for supporting the cure! They are magnificent! I’m a two year survivor…that’s why I post a pink reminder once a month.

I wish the best of love and blessings to all!

12. Aah, Jami. How cute is that?!! Having boy/girl twins is just such a special gift, isn’t it?! I wouldn’t change it for the world.

13. andrea says:

That is awesome that you are getting your tags out there! I hope this becomes a most profitable and successful venture. The photos of your children are delightful! andrea@townandprairie

14. Stephanie says:

Oh those pictures are so stinkin cute! Melted my heart too looking at them holding hands. Congratulations on getting more of your product out there, that is so darn exciting. You have been one busy gal!

15. Tim says:

The two little ones holding hands in the first picture is by far the cutest thing I’m ever going to see in a while.