{Air Your Laundry Friday} Textile Party #36

There were a boat load of beautiful links last week.
{Thank you} for remembering my weekly party when you’ve made something with textiles!
This party is always such a Thursday night treat.
Without further ado, here are a handful of favorites from last week…
Laura at Finding Home shared her adorably spooky Spiders and Bones wreath.
I love how the skeletons are just kickin’ it at the bottom.
I thought this framed quilt piece made by Anita at Going a Little Coastal was so pretty.
It would be a great way to preserve the memory of a tattered baby blanky too.
(Not to mention, it’s one of the best looking 50 cent frames that I’ve ever seen.)
Sherry at The Charm of Home sweetened up a nylon witch hat.
I think I’ll be hitting the Dollar Store tomorrow.
Ashley at Domestic Imperfection’s book sling
is such a clever storage solution.
Jaime Lynn at Crafty Scrappy Happy did a little makeover on some old canvases
to create this beautiful Fall sign.
I l.o.v.e. everything about Michele at Primp’s grainsack chair makeover.
The deep indigo stripes are definitely a favorite of mine.
And lastly, Natalie at Johnny in a Dress
has such a happy and colorful creative space that I just had to share.
She has some great textiles going on in her other shots too.
Choosing features is so difficult for me because I adore SO many projects.
Thank you all for linking up (and looking)!
Textile Party Rules
1. Please link up TEXTILE projects and inspiration only.
    (As long at is uses a fabric in some way, it’s linkable.)
2. Please link to your actual post, not to your blog in general.
 3. As a common courtesy, I’d love it if you linked back too with a text link
or my button (code in my sidebar).
Happy {almost} Friday!
I happily worked on several more pieces for the breast cancer awareness auction
into the wee hours of the morning so I’m off to bed e.a.r.l.y. tonight.
I’ll share photos of the new stuff this weekend.

1. Such talented ladies~ love it all! xoxo

2. Jaime says:

Jami for some reason I don’t see the ‘link here’ button? I’m not very technically savvy but maybe it’s not up yet.

3. Jennifer says:

Always excited when I have something to link up to your party! Thanks for hosting!

4. I actually made something with fabric so I get to link to your party! Yay!

5. Sherry says:

Hi Jami,
    Thanks for featuring my witch’s hat. Wonderful features! Someday when the older kids move out i will get that craft room! Sigh… what a cutie that one is. i will miss the rotten kids though! :)
    Thanks for having us over.

6. Jaime Lyn says:

yeyyyyyyy my first time EVER being featured over here! I am SO SO SO excited!!!!! I just can’t even tell you how excited I am! :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

7. Tiff says:

I totally love that spooky wreath! I think my daughter would love making that! Thanks for finding such inspiring projects once again! X

8. Thank you so much for featuring my Craft Room! You are sooo sweet! Yay! Totally made my weekend! :)

9. Ozma of Odds says:

…some awesome, creative projects this week!!
    if my post does not have enough “laundry” to warrent linking up, please delete it ~ my feelings won’t be wounded in the least bit ~ lol!
    (i did use a small bit of some lovely lace and one of my hand dyed sea silk ribbon)
    xo, Rosemary

p.s. my annie sloan paint is on it’s way!!!!
    i ordered the linen, old white and clean white ~ but NOT the wax brush
    knowing me, i will probably get started and mentally “need” it

10. Brandy says:

Thank you so much for hostessing! Grabbing a button for my blog right now :)

11. Thank you for hosting a fantastic party – following you! Hen

All beautiful featured projects! I love the quilting piece that Anita framed. My goal before the year is out is to start making a quilt so I was inspired by that project. Happy weekend to you, Jami.

Hello Jami! I love the features you showed this week! They are always beautiful and inspiring. :) I linked something, but after a couple of days the picture of it/link to the post were not there, so I relinked it. I hope that was okay. I am not sure how to delete the first one, though! So sorry for the trouble!

How is your week going so far? I hope it has been lovely! :)

14. I have been away from the computer for the past week but I wanted to stop by and thank you for featured my framed quilt piece. You are just so sweet!