lavender clean

I’m going to keep this post a little short and sweet
because I spent half of the day with my mom

and the other half cleaning my house.

Woo. hoo.

I couldn’t wait to clean though.

While approaching the checkout at our local grocer yesterday,
I caught a glimpse of this out of the corner of my eye…
They are now carrying my Mrs. Meyer’s
…in lavender nonetheless!
(Which means no more online shipping costs for me.)
It sure makes cleaning a little more enjoyable
when you can smell it
(and not have to worry about harsh chemicals that are dangerous to tiny lungs).
I love the Geranium scent too.
It has such a nostalgic scent.
Do any of you remember, “A tisket a tasket, a flower making basket?”
It was a toy basket that made flowers out of scented dough circa 1985.
It was my favorite toy ever.
The Geranium scent smells just like the dough.
{Just in case you were wondering.}
My sister just showed up with broken crib spindles in hand,
begging me to use my Gorilla Glue magic.
Such is the life of a DIY blogger!
Thanks for reading.

1. Jodi says:

Oh my GOSH!!!! I was SO surprised, and am SO excited!!!! I never win anything, YAY, ME!!!:)

Thanks so much Jami!!!

2. Super excited about the lavender sent! LOVE that stuff! Andddd I wanted to stop by and say yeahhhh I saw you over at Miss Mustard Seed tonight :o) Hope you are having a great night!

Congrats Jodi!!

and sqeeeeeeeeeeee! I love that lavender stuff! I have the room spray and I use it all the time in my bedroom!!!! <3 <3 <3!

and I totally remember that flower basket… I might just have to check out the gardenia scent too :)

4. Congrats to the lucky winner!! ;) Isnt the mrs.meyers lavender awesome!? Every time i go grocery shopping I am addicted to buying the lavender bought the dryer sheets the other day (they are wonderful). Hope you and your kiddos are enjoying the summer! Hugs, Rachel :)

French Farmhouse 425

5. Congrats Jodi!!

6. I get my Mrs. Meyers products at Target, but I’ve never seen geranium. They only carry lavender and lemon verbena. The new honeysuckle sounds heavenly though :)

Congratulations to Jodi! I have not tried Mrs. Meyers products and love love love anything lavender so I must try this! Hope your week is going well, Jami.

8. SueAnn says:

Congrats to Jodi!!! And I have never tried Mrs. Meyers products either…hmmm. Now to find it. Ha!

9. LibbiesHome says:

I have never heard of Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products, but now I will have to check it out!!

10. Sandra says:

I love Ms. Myers lavender scent. Use it all the time.

11. chris says:

congrats Jodi! I wish my husband liked the smell of lavender!

12. I LOVE that cleaning product. I use it too! Can’t wait to see if my store has the new scent! Congrats Jodi!

13. I LOVE that cleaning product. I use it too! Can’t wait to see if my store has the new scent! Congrats Jodi!

14. I’ve never seen Mrs Meyers in the grocery store. Which one? I always have to wait til TJ Maxx or Marshalls gets some in!

15. I too am a HUGE Mrs Meyers fan!!!!

16. Brie Oshiro says:

I have the lemon verbena Mrs. Meyers and love it! It makes cleaning bearable LOL I hate chemicals. I’ll have to look for the lavender when I run out of my current bottle. I love lavender more than anything! My husband always winces when I mention it though LOL

Oh, and remember that toy! I think from later years (I was only a year old in 1985!), but I remember seeing it!

17. Congrats to Jodi!
    I have the same cleaning products, aren’t they wonderful!
    hugs, Cheryl