guest at My Blue Peacock

Hi, sweets.
Today, I’m excited to be over at
Melissa is such a sweetheart,

fellow Etsy artisan and blogger.

From time to time,

she interviews other Etsy artisans and bloggers that she loves
and I’m so happy that I made it to her list.
{Thank you, Melissa!}
She asked some really great and helpful questions in her interview,
like how I started my Etsy shop, my daily routine,
and my creative process.
In fact, I enjoyed answering her questions so much that I’m going to start a series here
that focuses on the [k]nitty gritty and How-To’s of opening your own Etsy shop
including starting, branding, packaging, communication, shipping; you name it.
{Raise your hand in the comments if you’d be interested in this series.}
I’d {love} it if you wandered over to
and read my interview.
I’ve mentioned a few {hundred} times that I wish I could crochet.
Well, Melissa can and has the prettiest,
hand knitted and crochet wares in her Etsy shop.
So…while you’re over at her place, make sure you take a peek!

1. Jaime Lyn says:

I would love to hear about how to open an etsy shop! It is something I have thought a lot about doing! p.s. I need some of those tags! I had better get over to your etsy shop to do some more drooling!
    xo Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

2. ooh i so love numbers! and ticking…two of my faves too! am heading over to read your interview!

3. ooh i so love numbers! and ticking…two of my faves too! am heading over to read your interview!

4. I’m raising my hand! I would love to hear all about opening an Etsy shop. Thanks! J

5. beth says:

You have such great timing! I have been contemplating whether to DO IT or not, so bring on the info. Thanks! PS I love your tags!

6. Jami,

My hand is up. No, I don’t have to use the lavatory. Heading over to read your interview now and will take a peek at Melissa’s etsy shop as well.

Your Friend,

7. Jenci says:

I am especially interested in finding out more about making my Etsy shop successful!

8. Faded Charm says:

I really enjoyed reading your interview and getting a little insight into your life. I absolutely love your numbered clay tags….great idea for som many things:-)

9. SueAnn says:

I am definitely interested in the Etsy series! That would be most helpful for sure.
    I love your tags
    And have fun

10. carolyn says:

I am very interested in the etsy series. I have started an etsy shop (carolinalavender), but have not done so great. I need help!
    I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for your inspiring ideas.

11. I love that idea Jami. I am on my way to check out your interview.
    Have a nice little vacation.

12. Raising my hand too Jami!!! I may not be new to etsy, but I truly feel I need to keep learning new ideas about merchandising in the handmade business to help further develop mine.

I actually learned quite a bit already from our interview…don’t even know where to begin to thank YOU :)))) There just are not enough words to convey my total and absolute “Thanks”!

13. Shaunna says:

I just have to say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ticking stripe tags. LOVE.
    (and i know I owe you an email :)

14. Abby says:

LOVE those ticking tags! How cute!

15. oh, I love those new ticking stripe tags. Heading over to check out My Blue Peacock.
    xo Cheryl

16. I’m raising my hand, too! I’d love to hear your insights to the Etsy experience! :-)