{Air Your Laundry Friday} Textile Party #27

Hi, sweets.
I started a {big} project today
and I’m in a groove right now.
My babes are sleeping and I’d love to finish painting before morning.
That said,
I didn’t get a chance to visit all of last week’s links
and pick my features.
I hope you understand.

I’m going to feature my favorites from last week’s party
throughout the week…so stayed tuned.

Can’t wait to see what you have this week!

Thanks for linking or looking.

1. Thanks for hosting Jami! Looking forward to seeing what’s got you painting all night! Have a wonderful weekend!
    hugs, Cheryl

2. Hi Jami, I’m including a post from a couple of weeks ago. I kept forgetting to link up. If it’s too long after the post to link, I completely understand. You can just take the link off if you think best. I wasn’t sure what your your time frame was on this.
    Enjoy your weekend!

Oh, did I hear “project” and “paint”?! I think those are two of my favorite words in the English language, truly! ;) I am so excited to see what you are painting, I know it will be beautiful! I will say a little prayer that you are able to finish like you hope! :)

Hugs to you,

I’m looking forward to seeing what you’re working on, Jami! Happy painting!

5. I hope that means you are going to get some sleep too! Looking forward to seeing it!

6. Karen says:

Dear Jami,

Greetings from Western Australia!
    I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and all your creativity! You inspired me to join Pinterest and also to create my own blog, which is still in the baby stages.I am probably making heaps of mistakes, but I am having fun. Thank you for being such a blessing to me and others like me. God bless, Karen

7. SueAnn says:

I too am looking forward to seeing what you are painting??!! Woot!

8. poindextr says:

an up-all-night project? must be something special! Hi Jami, I normally don’t join in your linky party, but I thought I’d try this week. My project is textile inspired, but isn’t really fabric. If you decide to remove it that’s ok, I understand. I enjoy reading your blog :) take care ~diane

9. Ozma of Odds says:

a girl who sleeps with her paintbrush!
    you know what they say:
    keep your paintbrush close and your favorite color closer:)
    xo, Rosemary

10. Good luck with your big project, Jami, and thanks for hosting.

11. Hi Jami! I love peeking in at your textile party and thot I’d link up this week! There are always so many terrific propjects here. Thanks for bringing everyone together!

12. Hi Jami! I love peeking in at your textile party and thot I’d link up this week! There are always so many terrific propjects here. Thanks for bringing everyone together!

13. Holly says:

Hi Jami~
    I would love to join, but not sure of what the criteria is. Could you direct me to a link that would explain that? I have enjoyed visiting your place!

14. Jami…
    oops…so sorry new to your blog, and I linked up to the wrong project which didn’t have any fabric. :( ahh, so sorry. It’s the Antique slab door post. so understand that you’ll need to remove it!
    Again so sorry!