number clay tags

Hope you had a beautiful Tuesday, sweets.

I worked on and photographed a custom order of numbered clay tags
for Miss Mary at Finding Healthy Hope.
I love ‘em so much that I’ve officially added them to my Etsy shop.
Who doesn’t love numbers?
They’re like functional pretty.
They are available in sets (1-2-3) or (0-9)
in either petite or large
and look cute hanging from an old bucket,
baskets, drawer knobs, apothecary bottles, etc.
I want to make sure you all know how grateful I am
when you order my wares!
I really do love making them for you.
The majority of sales has been from my blog buds so
thank you. thank you. thank you.

And thanks for just reading my blog too.
The bottom line is,
I have dreams for my home, blog, and business
but none of them will matter if too much time spent
making them reality {without balance and a tight ship}
interferes with my children achieving theirs.

How do you find balance
or it is a work-in-progress for you too?

And back to the original point of this post…
Got off on a tangent there. Shocking.
Thanks for reading and just being you.

Jami

Comments

1. CoopDeVilla says:

I am thrilled to hear that your business is really taking off to the point that you have to enlist a little help. And why shouldn’t it…? You have amazing things that you put your heart and soul into creating. Finding balance is tricky and I think having a good schedule is key. Good luck gal. I enjoy your blog every time you write!

2. Mary says:

Thank you, Jami! I cannot wait to get them! *LOVE* Let me know how you do the balancing act, because I’m there, too. Four kids, stay at home mom for 12 years, and starting a business has been so rewarding, but yet hard to give equal time to everything I want to{especially the laundry…ugh!}. :) I know you’ll do great, though. You are truly a professional, you offer fantastic treasures and you treat your customers right! Thanks again!
    xoxo

3. slommler says:

Balance is always tricky. I think I finally got it nailed and then something new comes along and BAM; out of whack again. Ha!
    So I am still struggling with that one.
    I do manage to get house things done along with my business stuff…but I hired a house keeper!! Whew! She comes every two weeks! Love her!!
    Makes things oh so much easier!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

4. Jami ~
    Ohhhh my goodness your babies are as cute as life can get!!!
    And your tags are awesome!
    Hmmmm balance ….. that is the million dollar question when you love what you do ~
    All I can say now that my kids are all grown up is that the time with them absolutely flies!! I know you have heard that a gazillion times but now that I am on the other side ~
    Wowwwzaaa it is so true !!
    It is a blessing to work from home doing what you love ~
    xoxo
    Lori

5. nice!!
    ♥ ♥ ♥

Congrats on making your business grow! I’m so excited for you. Hang in there with keeping things going. Personally, I think balance is a fallacy. Sometimes you are better at something than another. Keep you babies your most important priority, and everything else will fall into place. <3

7. well i don’t think balance is a fallacy, it is a feeling of inner being…when things are out of line one way or another you can feel out of whack, and that is a feeling of being out of balance. Life is all about that, another way of putting it is the old saying, all things in moderation. Naturally we tend to go off in one direction or another I find, and then you swing back to center! Glad to hear business is going well. I started my drapery business 20 years ago….and found out a month later I was going to have my third child! Surprise, but I kept up with my new home business, and I am still alive and kickin’!

8. Andrea says:

work/family balance has been a huge struggle for me. I owned a veterinary clinic for 8 years, and it was a challenge to carve time out for my children. Those pesky 3 am c sections and long days aren’t family friendly! I am on week 3 of my new life: sold the practice and moved away to start life as a stay at home mom. Now, I need to just figure out a blog/family balance, and I’ll be set! G’luck with finding your balance =))

9. Becky says:

I love how honest and sincere you are, your writing is beautiful and always brings a smile to my face. I am so happy that your dreams are becoming a reality.
    Blessings to you and your littles,
    Becky
    Happy Summer!

10. Jami,

You AND your kids are just too adorable for words….and those tags…can’t wait to add them to my wishlist!!!!

Good luck finding that balance, I’m still working on mine and my kids are grown :)

“as I transition from SAHM to Work-From-Home-Mom.
    My creative outlet has officially blossomed into a business.”

Congrats to you, my bloggy friend!!! the balance will come. youre aware of it, and finding a way. so dont stress- just keep plugging along.

12. janet says:

Jami your twins are too cute and sometimes it can be daunting to balance work and home..You will figure it out and it will be great..Congrats on the business end of your life..The tags are awesome..
    Janet

13. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

You know what darlin…the balance is always there. You do what you have to do to make it work. I cherish my work: between the shop,my blog, etsy shop, The Depot booth, The Sleepy Poet booth,and the Southern Marketplace booth, now a barn show added to the mix~ I hear the question ALOT…”how do you do it all?” The secret behind everythig is that passion fuels the fire. I never forget how fortunate I am to be able to make a living doing what I absolutely love and I am bound and determined to be able to keep doing it. I read a quote quite a few years ago when I was beginning my business and was trying to juggle it all….
    “Don’t put off the important for the immediate!” I remind myself of that all the time. I love it because it makes you constantly keep your priorities in check.
    You’ll find it…I guarantee it.
    xx,
    Beth

14. I am so happy to hear that life is blessing you with greater things! Creating balance is such an absolute necessity for a peaceful life. And while I deeply crave to move forward with the creative end of my little business, I am dedicated to making sure that family remains front and center…for without them, a creative, fulfulling business would be kin to an empty nest.

15. I am so happy to hear that life is blessing you with greater things! Creating balance is such an absolute necessity for a peaceful life. And while I deeply crave to move forward with the creative end of my little business, I am dedicated to making sure that family remains front and center…for without them, a creative, fulfulling business would be kin to an empty nest.

16. First of all that is the cutest tug of war that I have ever seen!!

I’m so happy for you Jami and I know you will find the right balance very quickly!

17. Kelli says:

Yay for your new addition! I will be ordering those tags ASAP!

Balance is tough. Finding these little moments with your babies always seem to ease any balance stuggles.

Wishing you lots of success in life with your little ones and your business!

18. Jacqueline says:

Nice clay tags…I love finished up a bunch of clay knobs. I find it relaxing working with clay.

19. Jacqueline says:

I meant just not love…sorry

20. The numbers tags are so cute especially hanging off that little zinc bucket!
    xo