Spring Tulips & Easter Blessings

Hi, sweets.
Easter blessings
from my family to yours.
My sweet mother-in-law
sent along a beautiful Easter bouquet
and I’ve enjoyed photographing the tulips
for Tricia’s photo party.
(Thus the little tips beneath each photo.)
  An antique action & blurred edge effect was used for this photo.
This photo was edited by using a combination of fade & boost effects in iphoto
but these same actions can be found in several photo editing programs.
My favorite photo adjustment is washing out the saturation and increasing the contrast.
In addition to A Rosy Note,
shares some beautiful photographs of her garden.

I hope you enjoy a little Spring through a camera lense.

1. Beautiful pics! Tulips are one of my favorites, I even had them in my wedding!

2. BEAUTIFUL~ ~**Happy Easter!!**~

French Farmhouse 425

3. Kathy says:

Beautiful tulips – lovely photos – will have to go over and check out this party!

4. So beautiful Jami, what a lovely and sweet mom-in-law!! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

5. Jodi says:

Happy Easter! I love tulips, they are so simple, yet so pretty!

Pretty! Have a lovely Easter with your family. Lots of happy thoughts your way.

7. Wow ~ I guess your photography talent must run in the family, huh, Jami??? lol! What a beautifully springlike vignette! Luv those textures! Have a blessed Easter, sweetie!

xoxo laurie

8. Yes so pretty Jami! You have a talent with the camera! happy Easter to you and your gang at your home.

9. Pretty. Happy Easter.
    - Joy

10. So pretty, Jami!
    Best of love to you and your family!
    Happy Easter!

11. Beautiful pictures, Jami! Tricia’s party sounds like a lot of fun! Your tulips are SO pretty!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful and blessed Easter!

12. Dottimae says:

beautiful pictures!

13. querida amiga Felíz Pascua de Resurrección!!

junto al amor de Jesús

14. Visiting from A Rosy Note. Your photos are lovely.
    Happy Easter to you and your family.

15. Gale Wall says:

Lovely. The first one is my favorite.

Beautiful tulips and beautiful photos, Jami. Have a wonderful Easter with your family.

17. Henrietta says:

I so love the first shot and edit, that action looks perfect, I don’t think I have it.

18. Lisa says:

These photo’s are so soft and pretty. Have a wonderful weekend.

19. Erin says:

Gorgeous shots Jami, and thanks for the tips, I can use all I can get! And yes, Jo takes great pics! Happy Easter dearest!

20. Tiff says:

Such pretty images! I love the first one with the antiquing and blur on the edges! Have a wonderful Easter break! X

21. Becky says:

I love the first one, but then I tend to like warm colors. They are all beautiful though. Happy Easter!

22. Becky says:

BTW-What kind of camera do you have??

happy happy easter!!!

24. A Rosy Note says:

Your photos are so pretty Jami! I think the first one is my favorite…I like the vintage look. I’m so happy that you included some of your processing tips too. Thanks for sharing your pretty post at Photo Feature Friday!

Hello Jami! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter! :) Your pictures are beautiful, and it is nice to know what you did to create the photo! I only really know how to point and snap at this point! ;)

I hope you have a beautiful day, my friend!

26. julie says:

Those are beautiful pictures Jami! I love that last one the best as well. I hope you had a blessed Easter.

27. Gorgeous pictures Jami! I can’t wait to have a few hours to mess around with my camera and learn how to take better photos. I hope your Easter was relaxed and blessed :)
    Have a beautiful week!