Home Tour Blooper Video

Hi, sweets.
I intended to upload a video tour of my home but…

I hope you got at least had a Tuesday night giggle
(and learned how to disguise wall mount TV cords).

The next time my film crew (a.k.a. husband, mom, or sis)
is available, I’ll upload an actual tour.
Thanks for watching.

1. Ok, you are too cute! I so want to hug you after that video!! I LOVED it… my husband got a kick out of it too :) Thanks for posting your “blooper” made my Tuesday night a little happier !

- Alison

2. lol You are so adorable Jami!! ;) Hugs,Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

3. Karena says:

Jami such a cute video, I adore your site!! You did better jobJOB on the video than I would have!

Art by Karena

4. Kacey says:

Ok, that was just the cutest thing! Loved it!

5. Great Job, Jami!!! I love getting to know you thru video. I’m not that brave, and am a real dork in front of the camera. Loved your house tour last week!

You are adorable! This video was just perfect. It was so fun to see you and hear your sweet voice. I loved it! You’re also clever with hiding those TV cords. Thanks for sharing your video with us!

7. Oh that is hilarious! You are adorable. I loved watching that. That was a genius idea to hide those horrid cords. Glad to put a face and voice to you now :)

8. You are adorable!! Great tip on hiding the cords!

9. Gloria says:

It is lovely to meet you! I enjoy a lot every visit to your blog.

10. Karen says:

Tee hee that was priceless! you are to cute!!!

11. Lisa says:

I’ve only recently found your blog, and love it. Love the 1/4 round idea for hiding a cord. Can’t wait for the day everything is wireless. Great effort at videoing with a phone. Lovely to “meet” you.

12. Deb says:

Too funny Jami…I love it!

13. Jami!

Thanks for popping in for a visit! You know there is a freckle on my heart…what you did not see on my chandie was your teeny tiny
    freckled laundry bag…it’s filled with

Your are as beautiful as I imagined!
    So glad that you shared the video!

{with love}

14. You are just too too too cute!~

Oh, Jami, your brown eyes are gorgeous! Your home is lovely. You’re making beautiful things and doing big stuff. I’m so happy to watch all the progress. {BIG HUGS}

16. Anonymous says:

Hi Jami ~ You are WONDERFUL!! It was my first visit, and
    what a treat to get to meet you via video … now I’m HOOKED! Your video made me want to pop in for a cup of tea and visit.
    Grosse Ile, Michigan

17. You are cute and you have a cute voice! I loved watching this fun video. I would be scared stiff do one, but hey, maybe I will! So inspiring, once again!
    Loved the hide the cords tip.

18. Hysterical Jami! The cord tip is fantastic and it was fun to put a voice and face to your blog :)

19. You are so darn funny and adorable!!! I love your video, and that is a wonderful tip on how to had the T.V. wires!
    Hope you have a great day.

20. Sorry, that’s HIDE the T.V. wires, not had!
    I really do not know how to spell anymore, I’m aging, what can I say.

21. Great to see/hear you as you described how you hid the cords – worked well too, still easy access but not ‘black’. Thanks.
    - Joy

22. MommaHen says:

You are too cute! I love to see vlogs , they are so fun to watch! Hope to see more :)

23. Vicki K. says:

You are so funny — and cute! Loved the cord hiding tutorial but even more I loved your I’m-not-so-sure-this-is-workin’ expression!

24. JAMI!!!!!!!!! You ROCK! You are a STAR! :) OH how happy I am to finally see and hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna watch this over and over. It’s like having a neighbor stop by!

SO awesome, girl!!!

25. Awesome video! Made my Wednesday perk up for sure. You could be a comedian.

Hugs, Laura

26. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

I am DYING! Oh that was GREAT!! Giggle city!!
    THANKS so much for sharing that!

27. Hi lovely,

That was lovely to put a voice to your face. I’m a total sucker for American accents of any kind so I was as much loistening to your lovely voice as I was admiring your cable-hiding techniques!!

28. Jami, You are just as adorable as I thought you would be! Thanks for sharing the cord tip. Lets see more videos from you.

30. Cute…cute…cute, and I learned something too. thanks….

31. Jamie, that is the cutest tutorial I’ve seen…..ever!!! You are just too adorable and I’m so glad you decided to post it! I’m looking forward to the home tour as I’ve really enjoyed seeing your super photos. Your home looks so relaxing and calm, it makes me smile to see it. Not hard to see all the love and caring you have put into it! Take care, VBg
    P.S. If we ever hang our tv on the wall I will amaze my husband with my skill at hiding the cords!! Thanks!!

Sweetie, sweetie, SWEETS!! It was unreal to hear your voice and see cute lil’ ol’ you!! I just sat here with a big cheesy grin watching you talk, think,..talk some more. Don’t change a thing!

33. Jodi says:

You are so funny, I love the video!! It’s fun to put a face and voice to the “blog”! :)

34. This is AWESOME! You are a-dorable and I sooooooo love your accent! ;}

m ^..^

35. Anji Johnston says:

Great try there Jamie! I could not have done any better! I think from all the comments above – We Want More!!! Keep ‘em coming!

36. Sherrie says:

So cute! Thanks for being real :0)

37. Bonnie says:

HA! Thanks for the laugh today!

38. You are just too cute, and very brave to even attempt a video. Great tip on hiding the cords. I too loved a glimpse of the ‘face and voice’ behind one of my favourite blogs. Have a wonderful week.

39. Faded Plains says:

okay…how cute are you! love your video ;o)

40. Wendy says:

Seriously, Jami,could you be any more adorable? I love your blog and shop and appreciate you so much. Thank you for letting us see you and hear you. I felt like I was right there. ♥

41. So cute Jami. You are really adorable.

42. Jane says:

Oh, Sweetheart! That was hysterical. So fabulous to see and hear you, Jami. Hmm, maybe I need to do a vlog soon…J x

43. Erin says:

You are so adorable!!!! Very informative and candid…you need to do more of these!!!

44. Stephanie says:

Jami!!! OMG I didn’t get to watch this video on my ipad for some reason, I am so glad you reminded us of it again so I could come back and get a good giggle. You are so darn sweet! It was real, and that was awesome. You should do more of them, I loved it!

45. Seriously…that was just so friggin cute! I love your tips and I’m so happy to put a name with a face (and voice). Your home is looking fab!