Chalkboard Frame, Storage and Linky Party!

Hi, sweets.
Hope you’re having a great week.

Here is Chalkboard Project No. 2 that I made
using some Target frames that I purchased a few years ago
(Target still carries them, by the way.)
and DecoArt Chalkboard Paint.
I created a time-worn finish on the chalkboard
by building up chalk and smoothing it with my finger.
I {LOVE} how it compliments a more modern, pewter frame.
And, an adoring mother thinks the little guy makes it even cuter.
Chalkboard project No. 3
is a simple storage update…

that I made using Ten 23 Vinyl Chalkboard labels
and Krylon Chalkboard Spray Paint.

For the full tutorials,
head over to The DIY Club.

You’ve seen three of my chalkboardin’ projects
and now, I want to see all of your
chalkboard creativity.

So…link them up below!
Party is open until next Thursday, March 3 at 7 a.m.

I’m linking these projects with:
Saturday Night Special at Funky Junk Interiors

1. VINTAGE says:

Thank you so much for this linky. I love all projects with chalkboardin’ function. So I did many things with this fantastic lacquer (spray or paint).

I wish you a wonderful thursday and send big hugs

2. Yay, a chalkboard paint party! Thanks for hosting too!

3. Such lovely creative projects! I am loving learning about these new chalkboard products! I am going to get those labels and chalkboard pen for sure!

4. Aaron says:

Thanks for hosting! I’m glad I’m not alone in my chalkboard obsession.

hugs, Aaron

5. Hi Darlin! Not a chalkboard comment…although I do love them! I actually just wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and how well your blog is doing ! You rock!! Keep up the mucho excellente work!!

6. Leanne says:

Thanks for hosting such a fun linky party. I love everything chalkboard and am excited to check out some new ideas.

7. Alexis says:

Sorry I didn’t read the details! How do I take my projects off? SORRY

here is my question for you- on the frames- what did you write on the chalk board paint with? No chalk I have ever used writes that nicely. :)

9. Jodi says:

I just ran across your lovely blog! I liked up my chalkboard heart! I love chalkboard paint, I love all the ideas liked up! I am also a new follower, Love your blog!

10. Oh! I’m sorry! Please delete me! I’m so dim!

m ^..^

11. pandora bracelets says:

So for 10oz it is best to spend practically $290.70 as well as the producing costs as well as other duties

12. pandora says:

This signifies that to market this product of jewellery the retail industry worth cannot be much lower than $350

13. pandora silver beads says:

At precisely the exact time if these products are to turn out to be imported from Mexico then they will worth near to $200 which include every one of the duties and charges

14. pandora gold beads says:

When these products are then introduced inside the marketplace place they could possibly be much more eye-catching

15. pandora beads says:

as they possess a awesome design and design at a minimal worth and will create a revenue of near to $150