Flea Market Style

Hi, sweets.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Mine just ended on cloud nine.

I intended to introduce a new,
What is Vintage Chic Style? series
but I’m saving it for later this week because…

…my lil’ blog was mentioned

on page 26 of FLEA MARKET Style!

Bottom right corner.

(I’d share the whole page with you, but I’m not sure if that’s a no-no
considering the issue is still on newsstands.)

Remember last week’s post where I wrote,

“…This is sort of like a magazine feature to me.
(Another one of my little dreams.)”?

I am counting my blessings.

Thank you to the FLEA MARKET Style team.

I feel so much better about my dining table
looking like this tonight…

The prelude to a clay tag photo shoot.

I’ve been a busy bee this weekend.

Today, I’m just going to take some photographs,
cuddle the littles, and run out and grab a copy
Congratulations to
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors
Trina at A Country Farmhouse
Cathe at Just Something I Made
Lara at Air Kiss

Melanie at Pretties & Posies
The Painted Home
Kate at Centsational Girl
Jill Ruth
who were also featured & mentioned on page 26!

If you’re stopping by from
Maria’s blog, hello!

Thank you for introducing me to your readers, sweet Maria.
Happy Monday.

1. ~*~Yay Jami!!!!~*~ I was sooo excited to tell you!!! YOU deserve it girl!!!~*~*Hugs,Rachel :)

French Farmhouse 425

2. Oh and thanks for the thanks too!!!;) You are too sweet to mention lil moi!!lol I think I had to much coffee tonite! xoxo Rachel

3. This is so exciting!!!! I bet you are so tickle! ;-) I can’t wait to get a copy of the magazine. Haven’t seen it anywhere but hope to hit B&N tomorrow!!

A big Congratulations to you, Jami! I am so happy for you! That is very exciting and you certainly deserve it! I will go in search of the magazine tomorrow.

5. Miranda says:

Awesome news Jami! I can’t wait to get the new issue of Flea Market Style (I so need to get to the store tomorrow). It’s so fun to see the blogs I love listed in good magazines. Congratulations!

6. Hooray for you, Jamie!! I can’t wait to get the magazine. You deserve the recognition. Congrats!

Woo hoo sweetie!! I am truly excited…yet bummed at the same time as am sure I can’t get a copy here ;-)

8. Alaina says:

Jamie that is great, nice to know that hard work pays off, you deserved it.

9. Congratulations – stay sweet!

10. HUGE congratulations!!
    And your dining room table is looking very enticing (I can spot more lovely tags). Can’t wait for mine to arrive by which time I am sure I will have another “tag list” for you ;-)

11. Congrats! Can’t wait to see what that dining room table prep truns into, looks interesting!

12. Congrats! Can’t wait to see what that dining room table prep truns into, looks interesting!

13. Stephanie says:

CONGRATS on the magazine mention!!!

14. Wish it, Dream it, Do it!!! You are on fire girlfriend!!! Congrats Jami, that is very exciting.

15. Congratulations on
    being in Flea Market Style !!
    Your blog is awesome !!!
    Ohhhhh I pretty much adore
    your table full of stuff :)

16. Such good news for my sweet {Jamie Shoe}:)…

I see that the shoes are on their way! Chrislyn and Jason are having pregnancy photos taken in April. They plan on wearing linen and denim…I am giving them the shoes to possibly use in some of the photos. I am so happy for you, Jami! *Lynne*

17. yay!!! congrats- that is awesome!!!

18. yay!!! congrats- that is awesome!!!

19. Roseanna says:

You deserve the recognition! Don’t be shy…Yippeee, for dreams coming true!!!!

20. That is so exciting!!! Congratulations, girl!

21. So happy and excited for you!!

22. Congrats! I need to run out and pick up a copy of the magazine!

23. Becky says:

That is so great and it is not bragging when you are so sweet about it. I love that you even thought to write that :) Congratulations- doesn’t it feel great when your heard work pays off!

24. Brianna says:

Congratulations!! How exciting!

25. Jill says:

Hi! It’s so nice to meet you and under these lovely conditions. I’m Jill from the jillruth blog! I can’t wait to explore your site more! Very exciting, even if it is just a mention. I agree, it counts!

26. Jane says:

I saw your mention when I was reading the magazine this weekend! Congrats!! I was so excited to see so many of the blogs mentioned that I love and follow!

27. Brenda Kula says:

Congratulations, Jami! I’ve been looking for that issue in different stores, but so far haven’t found it.

28. Melissa says:

Jami-that’s fantastic! You deserve to brag! Congratulations!

29. Hey, Jami! Excitement is NOT bragging! You must be over the moon! Blogging is about sharing who you are and who you want to be. Realizing a dream like this is part of that, and I appreciate your sharing your blessings with us. Congratulations!

30. Congratulations!! i just bought this mag yesterday too :)

31. Leah says:

No shame at all in mentioning such a great accomplishment! Congratulations!

32. Congrats Jami! I still haven’t found the magazine but I’m still looking. I think it just great you were mentioned and don’t you worry about bragging!

33. Congratulations Jami! I can tell you work hard on this blog, it’s such a nice place to visit. You don’t sound like your bragging, but I understand. I think we all feel that way a little if we write something about ourselves. It’s the way we get to know each other though, and I’m so thankful for the friends I’ve met here in blogland…including you my friend!!

34. Andrea - Faded Plains says:

You have amazing talent…and I wish you nothing but the best…you deserve it!

35. GO JAMI GO! We are all in this together! Keep wowing the world and sharing your inspiration with us all. And GOOD NEWS is definitely meant to be SHARED! I’d be screaming it out my front door! WOOT WOOT!

36. Congrats, sweet Jami!!!!! You are sooooo deserving of that mention – at least! You SHOULD have an entire page…if not more, girl! lol! Keep up the great work, my friend! ♥

xoxo laurie

37. Kaitlin says:

You are doing such a WONDERFUL job and I am so happy to see you blooming in your success! You are definitely an inspiration! Cheers to this only being the beginning!

38. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

HOLY~Ta~MOLY!! What FANTASTIC NEWS!! I am more than thrilled for you!!! YIPPEE!!! Remember how all the Peanut characters are dancing while they are waiting for the Christmas Play practice to start while Schroeder is playing the piano??? Welll that’s me over here!
    BTW…I did a little mention about a certain Jami from a certain Freckled Laundry on my last post….couldn’t help it!
    Big Hugs to YOU!!

39. Deb says:

Congrats Jami…I’m so excited for you…yay! I am still waiting for my magazine to arrive…can hardly wait! ~Deb~

40. Deb says:

Me again…just wondering if you will be selling your clay tags in your Etsy shop? Thanks…Deb

41. Erin says:

Dearest, what can I say, Cleo says hi? I am so stinking proud of you and this is only the beginning(I know, like a broken record, ha!)! You Rock Jami, and never for a minute did I doubt your abilities OR your humbleness. You should shout it out and be excited! Hugs and Squeezes!!!

42. Congrats! It must feel sooo great!. Keep on blogging. You inspire all of us!
    Au revoir

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A HUGE congrats to my NON-bragging bloggy friend! I am beyond excited for you!!!

44. AIR KISS says:

Congrats! Congrats!! Yay! :)

Whaaaa? I’m in it, too?! No way! I need to go take a 2nd look! :))

45. Congrats, Jamie!! You so deserve the mention. You have such a fabulous talent that I expect to see you on the cover of a number of magazines soon. Take care.