{Air Your Laundry Friday} Textile Link Party #14

Hi, darlings!

It’s official.

This textile party is the coolest in blog town.
Don’t you think?

As always,
thank you for linking up your projects
or just coming by for a look.
I cruised 35 of the prettiest projects last week
and although I really dislike having to choose favorites,
here are my freckled favorites for the week.
Alexis made these adorable
with felt owls.

shared a simple and stylin’,
Pottery Barn-inspired, kitchen valance.
It’s so casual. I love it.

Found in the ALI
shared an easy tutorial for this hanging make up roll.
I’d love one for my paint brushes!
I adore this Anthro inspired top
made by Sarah at Welcome to the Good Life,
and will definitely be making my own.
I have a little inspiration folder full of Anthro-inspired clothing projects.
What I don’t have is time. Working on that.
 You should see how simple it is to make!
This recycled t-shirt tote made by Maple & Magnolia
is easily one of the most clever,
awesome projects that I’ve ever seen!
 I’m a sucker for cotton-jersey anyway.
Up-cycled cotton-jersey? Now that’s cool.

shared a tutorial for this pretty lil’ flower clip.

Love me some re-purposed denim pockets (surprise!)
And, I these Valentine’s Day

Thank you, everyone!

1. Pleeeease link up TEXTILE projects and inspiration only.
    (As long at is uses a textile in some way, it’s linkable.)

Definition of textile [tex·tile]

1: cloth; especially a woven or knit cloth
            2: a fiber, filament, or yarn used in making cloth

2. Please be courteous & add my button (in the sidebar) or text link to your post. {thank you}

3. Please link to your actual post, not your blog in general.

4. Please be sweet and visit at least a couple other links.

5. I’d love it if you followed me too, but it’s optional.
Can’t wait to see what you link up this week!

1. I loved that kitchen valance too. I use one of those little denim pockets to hold my cell phone in my purse…this was so cute decorated like this though.
    Have a wonderful weekend Jami!

2. Thank you for featuring me! I feel honored :)

Lots of amazing creativity! Happy Friday, Jami.

4. Thanks for featuring my t-shirt tote, Jami. Have an awesome weekend!

5. saraH says:

yay! thanks for featuring my top! :)

6. Thanks so much for including my valance in your favorite list. I’m so excited.
    I got to link up yet again this week, who knew that a non sewer like myself had so many textile projects? go figure.
    I love all the great inspiration I get from here.

7. Yay! I’ve got something to link up this week…so I can join in, rather than lurk at the side of your coolest-in-town textile party! ;-)

8. So sweet! Thanks!!!

9. Brenda Kula says:

The talent around here is just AWESOME!

Loving all of this weeks’s eye candy, Jami!

11. Great features this week, Jami! I LOVE them all… great talent!
    Happy weekend to you, my friend!
    Jo :)

12. Such inspiring work. I have got to get my sewing machine out. Makes me want to sew something!

CLEARLY i need to learn to sew… hm. Ill add it to the list. and when you find some time- grab me some too!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the Vday banner. SO MUCH!

AND… one of these days… I *may* just have a little something to link up to your textile party… WHAT? a departure from paper? its true. it COULD possible happen. :)

14. I’ve been MIA for some time now, and I missed all these. They are just adorable! Each and every one! I hope you are staying warm little love bug!

15. I LoVe that you select a few freckled favorites for the week.
    Some weeks we just don’t have an opportunity to check out ALL the beauties.
    Thank you for hosting and sharing !

16. I am so excited to be able to link up to your party for the first time….I typically have painted furniture, so miss out on partying with you every week….

Thanks for hosting….

17. Burlap Luxe says:

Loving your creative-ness :)
    stopped by to see if your laundry has been piling up, as I can tell you have been real busy over here!

18. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

Had fun participating this week with my footstool makeover! I got it done just for you so I could post the dang thing!
    Sure hope you had a great weekend my friend!

19. Thanks for sharing my Valentine banners. Whenever I have a textile, I’ll link up to your wonderful party!
    Happy Valentine’s Day!