Hallway Nook Damask Stenciling

As a resident blogger
for the DIY Club,
DIY Club
I was given the opportunity
to choose a stencil
this month.
and a white on gray paint,
and I LOVE it.
Meet my neglected hallway nook before…
…and after!
So shabby & bright.
Can’t wait to get my hands on that door some more too
and make it a bit more functional!

for more photos of my hallway nook
and the full tutorial.
And just so you all know,
although I was provided with this Cutting Edge Stencil
as part of my resident blogger sponsorship,
my opinions will always be honest and my own.
And this stencil is cool.
Thanks for reading!

Oh Jami!! This transformation made my heart flutter!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!

Love it! (just for good measure)

2. I am so doing this stencil, it is
    GORGEOUS. I love the look.

3. I have a few stencils, but I don’t know why I ma afraid of using them? This turned out beautifully.

4. Jane says:

That is quite the transformation! It looks gorgeous.

5. Oh my gosh I just LOVE that !!!
    It is beautiful !!

6. Oh it looks fabulous, I’m so glad you didn’t keep us waiting too long :)
    I love their stencils too!

7. michelle says:

Very soft and pretty! I love it!!

8. It’s beautiful! It really made the space look bigger, I think.

9. Judy says:

What an amazing transformation. Love the colors you chose. So soothing.

10. Damask is my fave pattern, I really love what you did, it looks fabulous!!

11. Lisa says:

Jami, It looks great. What a transformation!

12. Miranda says:

Amazing! What a transformation. There is so much “statement” in that little space. You made a great choice for the stencil!

13. Melody says:

OH MY goodness!!! What a dramatic change in the way the wall looks…I’m awe inspired by your artistic ability! I really like those stencils…humm-mmm…maybe I can find some for my cabin…
    Thanks for sharing and posting a comment on my blog today.
    Take Care,
    Mel’s Cabin

Yep, I love it. I’m thinking of the possibilities for my house!

15. LOVE THAT STENCIL!!!! I think that gives the nook life AND meaning. Great look!

16. Becky says:

I love it. It is so bright and fresh!!!

17. Brenda Kula says:

I love it too! Years ago we lived in an old house with a guest house in back. I really went crazy with the stencils in that one!

18. Anji Johnston says:

19. Wow, Jami this is gorgeous! The damask stencil totally transformed your nook. Love the color too.

20. Tami / Maddie Lumpkin says:

Wow! That looks fabulous! I have to do this.

21. Oh.my.good.gravy.
    It looks gorgeous!!!!
    I am in love with a wall, yikes!

22. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

WHOA! Can I say..shut up??!! (in a good way)! This looks amazing!

23. Rachel says:

Wow!! It looks great! I’ve been thinking of something like this for our bathroom… so thanks for the inspiration!!

24. Jami ~ that nook looks twice the size now! It’s just beautiful! So bright and light and airy! I can just imagine you stopping to gaze at it as you walk by. lol!

xoxo laurie

gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous! its just as wonderful as I thought it would be!!!

26. Wow, that looks amazing. Great job!!

27. Fabulous! I love the grey and white!

Jami, this is stunning! You did a beautiful job! I love it. Damask is one of my favorite patterns. I think it’s classic, classy and fun. What a wonderful transformaion of your hallway nook.

29. KristieJane says:

Jami that is GORGEOUS I absolutely love it. I’d love this stencil in my bedroom. Stunning.

30. Love the transformation Jami! Just brightens the whole area. What is that on the ceiling?

31. It’s a pewter light fixture.

32. pretty!

33. Becky C says:

Hi Jami, just now finding you. Better late than never? Love this shabby corner. Looks amazing. Following now, I’ll be keeping up. Going to take a look around. Nice to meet you at your cute blog.
    Becky C
    Buckets of Burlap

34. Judy says:

I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award. I hope you will come by and pick it up and read what I had to say about your amazing blog. Thanks. http://www.diybydesign.blogspot.com

35. Minky {moo} says:

swoon! I love that~

36. Traci says:

Stopping over from Erin’s at Like Grandma’s…..I love your blog and am now a follower! Your linky party looks like so much fun!

37. KATHY says:

You did a beautiful job!! I love it. Your blog is wonderful. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.I’m a new follower.

38. Betsy says:

I love what you did with the stencil in this small space. Your color choice was perfect, subtle and dramatic at the same time.
    I’m visiting from Like Grammas.

39. I too love your color choices with this stencil It’s just beautiful.