Top 10 of 2010

This is my first ever end of the year post
and I’ve noticed a “Top 10 of 2010″ theme going on.

So, I’m jumping on this blogwagon,
interrupted by a brief moment of reflection.

2010 has been a truly wonderful journey of…

Being inspired
(and hopefully inspiring you).
And making some of the sweetest,
most encouraging, and thoughtful friends.

loving this little blog,
and motivating me to copy and paste a “k” when needed.
(See yesterday’s post for an explanation on that one.)
You are in my thoughts as we embrace 2011
and I’m excited to share another year
with each of you!
Top 10 of 2010
The first 9 are YOUR favorites.
#10 is one of mine.

Maybe someday, I’ll top the popularity of this tutorial!

It’s a simple way to get organized in 2011.
I use this system every. single. day.

Currently for sale…I think.

Aw. My very first project.
One of my favorites…

This antique mirror frame
adds the perfect touch to my tiny bedroom.

I love it when the bright morning
sun shines in through the windows
and casts a soft, romantic glow in the room.

When I enter my bedroom
with that glow and this vignette,
I can’t help but smile.

That’s exactly what our spaces should do.

Make us smile.

Can’t wait to love the rest of my house
just as much in 2011
 and share it with you along the way.

Happy New Year!

(I’ll be back Thursday night with my air your laundry freckled favorites and a linky.)

Rhoda is having a fun, little party over at her place!

Hi Jami~

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I love your top ten, and have to say that I love every single one! :) My personal favorite is the gray chair…it’s simply gorgeous!

I hope you have a good night!

2. Jami, I’m so glad I’ve been able to get to know you this year. You have really inspired me with all your fun projects. Don’t know how you have the time! Have a great New Years!
    hugs and love,

I love them all! because I love all your posts :) cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve for 2011!

4. The white washed trunk is my favorite. You’ve done some really great projects this year and I’m looking forward to 2011!

5. Thank you for sharing these projects, I’m particularly loving the clothesline organisation station – looks like a great project to get myself ‘sorted’ for the New Year!

x Felicity

6. All of your projects are fantastic…I’m not even going to try to pick a favorite! I’m looking forward to what you come up with in 2011!

7. You have had some wonderful inspiration to offer us in 2010, Jami! I’ve so enjoyed getting to know you in this world of blogging over the past year. I can’t wait to see all you have to offer us in 2011!
    Happy New Year!
    Jo :)

8. You have such a wonderful blog. I hope you have a great new year!

9. You have such a wonderful blog. I hope you have a great new year!

10. ~*~*You are one of my most talented friends Jami!!~*~So glad I found your blog.Im looking forward to 2011!! Hugs,Rachel~*~*

*French Farmhouse 425*

11. I look forward to Loving your blog more and more every day of the New Year! Thank you for all of the inspiration in just my first month as a new blog! Happy New Year! xo Samantha

12. I am so looking forward to Freckled Laundry in the New Year! Thank you for sharing all of these wonderful projects again.(I recently jumped on the Inspirational Train);) xo Samantha

13. kay Schulz says:

The favourite for me is reading all of your posts. I have really enjoyed finding your messages in the morning when I check my emails etc. Thanks for a lovely year.

14. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

I honestly adore all those projects. It’s hard to pick a favorite but let me give it the ole college try:
    Okay here I go: it’s the zinc nightstand no wait the baby bib…hold on… the clothespin memo…ohhhh I forgot frame thing! Geez louise!! Ding dang cute…all of um!
    Happy Happy New Year my friend!

All great projects, Jami. I love them all! You are so talented and creative and a real inspiration. I look forward to seeing what you do in 2011. I am glad to have met you this year!

16. There are some seriously lovely projects there….now wheres my paintbrush.
    Happy 2011 and many more projects along the way..

17. They’re all fabulous! Your style is so charming and vintage. I too look forward to what you bring us to oogle over in 2011. :)

18. Charlotte says:

I just found your blog and I am soooo looking forward to 2011 with you. I love that organization station!

19. Ohhhhhh such wonderful
    projects!! I cannot
    wait to go back
    and read them all!!

20. I like the zinc chest the best, truly amazing. What about the darling shoes you created? They are works of art!

21. You are one clever and crafty girl. Thank you so very much for sharing such great inspiration!

Have a very Happy New Year!

22. Stephanie says:

I like the bandwagon you got on! I forgot all the wonderful projects you have done in the past year. They all were my favorite! I might, just might have a project to link up for once! But I have to find the time to take pictures etc… Happy New Year if I don’t get a chance to tell you before. You are the sweetest, most thoughtful blogger friend in my book, I am so glad we “met”.

23. Becky says:

My favorite is the bib and burp cloth. So sweet.
    I think the #1 thing you created this last year is your beautiful, creative, original blog!

24. Love your projects! That zinc table is just wonderful, as are all your shabby chic goodies. Thanks so much for joining the party.

25. Wow – what a great year you’ve had. It’s amazing how much some can get done! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year!

26. Julie M. says:

Great choices Jami! I loved all these projects and your frame is beautiful!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a joyful New Year to come!

27. Tiffini says:

I love ALL of your creations. Really! They are all beautiful and those baby shoes…darling

28. Graciela says:

Dear Jami,

I´ve been following your gorgeous blog throughout this year and enjoyed each and every project. You are a talented woman! I can´t wait to see your next year’s proects! Wish you all the best! Happy new year to you and you family!

29. All these photos are beautiful in their own right – together, they’re a stunning project collection.
    Wishing you all the best for 2011!

30. Jami, All of your projects for 2010 are fabulous! it would be really hard to pick a favorite. Thank you so much for all the inspiration and I look forward to seeing more in 2011.

31. Brenda Kula says:

And one of my favorite things this year was meeting you! You’ve accomplished so much in such a short time. I’m showing my old dining room/new sewing room tomorrow. Wondering if that would be suitable for your Friday linky?

32. Love that clothesline. So cute. Although they are all fun ideas. You are sooooo creative!

33. Paula says:

So glad I found your blog! Your creations are in another league – hard to pick a fav :)

34. Lori @ Projects Plenty says:

What great projects! I especially love the nightstand and the wirelier… thanks for sharing.