Still here…with some pretty shoes.

Hi sweets!

I just wanted to take a minute
and let you all know that I’m still here
(and share some recent, custom order shoe designs).

A while back,
I mentioned the big, family Christmas shindig that I’m hosting this coming Saturday.

For the past four days, I’ve been
and panicking.
My crafty aunt flies in from North Carolina
tomorrow morning and will be lodging here
for a few days.
I’m excited.
Maybe we can tackle a fun project on Thursday or Friday.
I was just missing you (I really was)
and wanted to say hello.
I will be back when the party’s over
with some more white.
Although, I’m already thinking of painting my newly whitened desk with the hand painted quote a grayish lavender.
This room needs a pop of color.
I’ll worry about that another day though.
In the meantime,
here are some sweet little shoes for you.

An NC State Alumnus & huge fan ordered the Edyn shoe with red, upcycled corduroy for her friend’s expected baby girl…

…and Erin at Like Grandma’s ordered a custom version of the Marian these for her niece.

If you’re reading,
Thank you again so much, girls!
My Etsy shoppe and several wonderfully creative shoppes can be found in the Vintage Market.
I’ll be back to blogging in a short while.
comments on my cradle, canopy & bedding project. I WILL respond to each of you
but it might be a couple of days.

I appreciate your comments so much.

1. Oh Jami what totally gorgeous shoes!

I am hosting ‘Christmas’ lunch for my family this Sunday and I haven’t picked up a paintbrush all week (argh!) I MAY just sneak in a little bit of painting today though, so the withdrawals don’t overwhelm me ;)

Have a lovely weekend with your family!

xx Karen

The shoes are beautiful. I’m knee deep trying to finish my sewing…and keep thinking of more to do! Good luck with the shindig. I’m sure it will be lovely.

3. Rachel says:

~**~LOVE the little shoes Jami!! You are so incredibly sweet and super talented my friend!! Missed you too~*~*HUGS,Rachel ~*~**~

*French Farmhouse 425*

those are the sweetest baby shoes EVER! now I need to find a little girls feet to put them on… I know FAR too many boys!

5. Lisa says:

They just get cuter and cuter, Good luck with your party. I know it will be lovely. I hope you get to enjoy it, too!

6. Those shoes are absolutely gorgeous!!! The red shoes would be the perfect thing to wear for a keepsake photo of a little girl. Completely adorable! Sonia x

7. such sweet little shoes. you do such a nice job on them, i love the red shoes for xmas, and i am not even a red person! enjoy your family, we will still be here~!

8. I love these shoes Jami!!! I cannot wait to get them and to give them to the niece!!! You Rock!!!!

9. michelle says:

Those are shoes are SO ADORABLE!!! Have fun with your party and take a breather for a few!! :)

10. Clara says:

The shoes are just adorable! Love the
    touch of crochet!!!

11. Kristin says:

I love the new shoes!! Aren’t baby shoes so fun to make? I made them for my baby all of the time. They are made with love- for sure!

12. Jami, I’m not sure if you saw it… (because you are so swamped right now)…A few days ago I announced that I am going to be a Grandmother for the first time… {HEART} We will know what my daughter is having in late Jan or early Feb! If our new babe a girl, she will definately be wearing Jami’s precious shoes!!! *L*

13. Shaunna says:

Ok, it’s official. Ava’s got to have a pair of these. Those red ones are ADORABLE!! I’m sure Christmas delivery is out of the question, but you’ll be hearing from me! -shaunna :)

14. Amanda Kuzak says:

Wow, you are so talented! I love the shoes in this post and I can’t wait for my friends to have babies in 2011 so I can order some. Hope you enjoy your holidays!

15. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

Ohhhh my gosh!!! I didn’t know you have a crafty Aunt in North Carolina!! I could sneek in her suitcase and surprise you!! Wouldn’t we have a blast??!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    And the shoes…..dang cute…again!

16. Somehow I missed before that you made these sweet little shoes. They’re adorable!!!
    Enjoy your party…I’d be doing the same thing, along with the panicking too :-)

17. So adorable! Gorgeous red shoes! Enjoy the glorious day, Kellie xx

Sweetie…these are adorable! I love, love, LOVE them!!

I would almost consider having another bub, just to have them wear your shoes….LOL…yeh, maybe not, but I do love them *that* much.

19. Hey Jami,
    My daughter changed her mind about finding out the gender. So, I’ll know on Jan. 20th (her birthday) and I may get to order cute baby girl shoes!
    The red ones are way beyond adorable.

20. Decorchick! says:

Girl you are so talented. You really amaze me. Those shoes are absolutely adorable. Glad you are doing well!!

21. They will create truly sweet feet!

22. Brenda Kula says:

Now rest yourself, Jami! There’s only so much of yourself to be spread around.

23. Brenda Kula says:

Me again. As soon as I hit Enter I realized I’d misspelled my own name. Wanted to be the one to own up to it before someone else asks: Who in the h**l is Brenada?

24. that magnetic cover is such a fantastic idea! gotta try that thanks….

25. I am posting about these tomorrow morning.