The family Christmas party has passed
and it was so much fun.
You can always judge a good party
by the mess left behind, right?
I had an extra set (or two) of helping hands
to get my home back in order.
I closed the laptop late Friday night after
posting the Air Your Laundry linky party

(The linky tool is now working. So sorry!)
I feel so incredibly out of the blog loop
after a brief break and will spend the evening
catching up with you all.
I can’t wait!
Thank you for understanding!

1. Andrea says:

We all need a break, to close the laptop and spend time with family and friends, now and then =)

2. What a little cutie!! My 20 month loves vaccuming floors to. If only they still loved chores when they get older!

3. That picture is priceless!!! Hope you had fun!

How wonderful to have a family party :) I love getting together with the fam, but I like it when they all leave and things get back to normal also.

welcome back to bloggy land :)

So happy your party was a success! Your dolly looks so precious in her plaid dress.

6. Rachel says:

Darling photo!! ;) Hugs, Rachel

*Jami, can you email me with your address too?*

*French Farmhouse 425*

7. I think this time of year, life just catches up with us and we all need a little time away from the computer to concentrate on family. Enjoy, my friend! And have a very blessed Christmas with them all! :)

Special hugs to you…

xoxo laurie

8. Michelle @Shellsshabbyshack says:

Nice to stop and relax… good for you!

What a great picture! I could use some help like that. Very cute!

Take care,

9. Olde Tyme Marketplace says:

Do you hire out your helper? She looks like quite the professional!
    Glad your party was a blast!

10. Burlap Luxe says:

Yes they never grow to far from our collective hearst do they. We seam to have there treasured history involved in our works of art no matter how old they become.

The crown my daughter made was while I was sitting working with wire for my Cloche tree she was making a crown for it.

I have to tell you something special about my daughter when she was in Grade K she was still 4 and they had Santa visit the class room. When it was her time to tell Santa what she wanted she told him she wanted a vacuum cleaner, he asked her do you want any toys she said no, just a real vacuum cleaner. Seeing yours with one reminded me of my Hannah way back when :)

Thank you for your beautiful visit.

Joyeux Noel