Resident Blogger & Top 10

You know that Club that I participate in each month?

The club that I won $500 worth of cool products in it’s August monthly contest
because you sweetie pies helped me and told em’
that you loved my faux zinc tutorial?
The Club whose grand prize package
is now worth $1500?
fifteen. hundred. dollars.
DIY Club
Yeah. That one.
I am so excited to announce that the sweet gals
at the DIY Club invited me to be a
Resident Blogger.
So, starting in January,
I’ll be sharing some DIY projects
with you as an official blogger for the Club.
I’ll write a few tutorials each month
for the DIY Club blog
and share them over there
and I’ll let you know about them over here.

I can’t wait.
And, today the DIY Club announced
the Top 10 finalists for the November contest.

All the projects were great this month.
I’m particularly in love with
Mandi at Vintage Revival’s faux fireplace.
She’s amazing.
If I don’t find an antique, chippy, mantle soon,
I know there’s still hope.
I also adore Birgit Kerr’s faux mercury glass tutorials.
She shares three different techniques to achieve
the gorgeous look of mercury glass.
  I like options.
The DIY Club gals have a difficult decision
deciding the winner this month,
so hop over and help them out if you wouldn’t mind.
And seriously
Start thinking about what project(s) you want to link up next month because you have a huge shot at $1500 worth of cool products.
If I can win this thing, I know you can.
All you need to do is use at least one product from the Club’s sponsors…99 cent DecoArt paints, Gorilla Glue, a Purdy paintbrush just to name a few.

I really want to see you win.
Don’t make me name names here. :)
Thanks for stopping by today.

1. Congratulations, Jami! I wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!

2. Yay Jami!!!! congrats my friend~Hugs~Rachel ;)

3. Congrats Jami:D

4. So great to hear you will be the a resident blogger over at the DIY club. Very exciting. There were some great projects this month in the top 10 and I am honored to be among them.

Congrats, cite girl. I can’t wait to see more of your amazing creations. Woohoo!

6. julie says:

Very exciting! I think you’ll be a perfect addition to the crew over there. Your talent is amazing!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

OMG! OMG! OMG! how exciting! Congrats on the new gig :)

8. Olive Cooper says:

Yayness! Well done Jami.

9. How exciting, good for you! Funny – I just went out over the weekend and bought the supplies to make the faux mercury glass. Headed over to the diy club right now!

10. Congrats Jami! You are worthy of being a DIY blogger fulltime girl. I still think about that zinc chest you did~amazing!

11. Congratulations; what a great opportunity. :)

12. michelle says:

Congrats to you!! That is so exciting!! I can’t wait to see what you have for everyone in the new year!!

13. Emily says:

Oh I am SO excited for you!
    Cannot wait to see all that you bring to the DIY club :)

14. Hi Jami, Congrats girl! I am looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous projects.
    Hugs, Sherry

Here I go again… hold your hat chickie because we are jumping up and down in virtual hugs, yelling AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You go girl!! You are just a blossoming blogging guru…I can’t wait to see how your journey continues, clever girl!!

Big hugs

16. CONGRATULATIONS, JAMI!!!! You sooo deserve this! Yes….you’re THAT good!!! lol! :)

xoxo laurie

Congratulations Jami! Good for you! I hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving.

18. Rebecca says:

Congratulations Jami, it sounds like a wonderful opportunity and a lot of fun!
    I will keep coming back, I came over from Donna’s.
    Many blessings to you this Thanksgiving.

19. Congratulations, Jami!! How exciting!! You absolutely deserve to be there! Your DIY projects are amazing!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, my friend… I’m thankful for you, too!! :)

p.s. glad to hear you got your package from Maria… mmmm… the sweet smell of lavender! :)

20. Jami,
    I am so stoked for you! I’m hopping over right now so I can see this recipe of yours. If I don’t get a chance to tell you beforehand…Happy Thanksgiving!! Love ya!

21. Umm…Did you cut those pastry leaves out by hand? I WILL be making your dish! Just so you know..haha!

22. Graciela Sosa says:

Wow! You definetely deserve it! Congratulations!

23. Brenda Kula says:

Oh Jami, congratulations! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer blog bud!

24. Jami that is wonderful and so well deserved!

xx Karen

Hi Jami~

Congratulations! I am SO excited for you! This sounds like so much fun, and I think you will do great! You deserve this, truly you do! :)