Where I’ve been & DIY Top 10

Happy Monday, sweets!
For those of you that
are wondering where I’ve been the last few days,
I just wanted to say that I did not
abandon my blog.
Nor do I plan to.
An exciting opportunity came my way,
putting me one step closer to my dream
for freckled laundry
and I’m taking a few days to seize it
before it passes me by.

I’m very happy about it
and will share it with you soon.
I hope you understand.
I’ll be back on Friday
with my new link party
and I hope you can make it.
(Tomorrow night, I’ll post the button and party details.)
On another note,
I’m excited to announce that two of my projects
made the Top 10 in the
DIY Club
…my antique crate refinish
and my DIY crystal wirelier!
The crowned winner will be announced October 25th
and will walk away with an insane $1500 prize package.
All of the Top 10 picks are top notch
and the DIY Club Gals
would like to know what your favorite project is,
so please take a moment to check out the Top 10.
I loved all of them,
but my personal favorite is
 Gail’s repurposed toddler bed.

So cute and creative.
While you’re at the Club,
take a look at the sponsor list.
All you need to do is use one product
from any one sponsor
and you are eligible to enter the contests,
both weekly and monthly.
thank you DIY Club gals.
I am ever grateful that you chose my projects.
I’ll see you all soon.

1. Pamela says:

Congrats Jami this is awesome for you!!

I love that crate you did a great job. The toddler bed is really cool.
    Pamela xo

2. julie says:

oh! you are really leaving me hanging! cant wait to hear your good news! looks like you have been getting alot of it! congrats on your top 10 project! i cant wait to go see it! xo

3. Congrats on the DIY projects! And for some reason I missed what’s going on in your life. Hope all is well and I’m looking forward to your link party!

4. You are a dark horse, Jami!! I’m all of a quiver now, wondering what it is that you’ve been up to.

5. Well done, Jami!

I just wanted to say that sorry I haven’t been commenting much lately, I seem to have missed your last few blog posts including the one where your wee boy had to have surgery. really sorry about that…hope he is recovering well :)

xx Karen

6. gail myrepurposedlife.net says:

What a wonderful post! Two projects in the top 10, you ROCK!
    I can’t wait to hear the details of your “exciting opportunity”! I’m on the edge of my seat.
    thanks for the very kind words about my Toddler Bed. Good luck to all of the top 10. It IS an awesome prize pack, isn’t it? Lucky you that you have not one but two chances.
    have a great evening jami

7. OneCraftyFox says:

Congrats so much on your projects!! I look forward to your party when you return :)

8. OH thats not fair! Please let us know asap!
    Have a pretty day!

9. I know you mentioned you were working on big projects, made me wonder, whats bigger than the restoration faux zinc knock off? So I am staying tuned Jami!

10. Awesome Possum!

11. ~*Hi Jami~ Cant wait to hear your good news!! HUGS~ Rachel ~*

12. Amber says:

I can’t wait to hear all about the exciting opportunity! You are so creative and talented and I am positive that you will realize the life of your dreams! {PS I would pay a lot of money for that crate}. GORGEOUS! Congrats on everything.

13. Hi Jami, Congrats on the two projects making top 10! Please don’t keep us in suspense too long.
    xo, Sherry

I’m excited for your 2 DIY projects! I’m also very excited and can’t wait to hear about your wonderful new opportunity! Wishing good thoughts for you that your dream for Freckled Laundry comes true! You are a very talented, hard working and very gracious woman.

15. Sara Louise says:

OOH a new opportunity sounds exciting! Best of luck to you, I hope it turns out how you would like :-)