Guest Posting at Blossoming Visions

Last week,
I shared the inspirational Natalie at Blossoming Visions with you.
Today, I’m honored to be a guest over at her place.
Although I am inspired every day by all of you
and adore sharing the little things I make
with the hope that I do might the same,
my favorite aspect of blogging is the friendships made.

Nothing warms my heart more
than the honor of being invited over to an old pals place
for a cup of virtual coffee and some chit chat.

So pour yourself a cup, too and head on over

to learn a little more about the freckles behind the laundry.
Sorry. I just couldn’t resist that one. ;)

Thank you so very much for having me, Natalie!

And, there’s still time to link up your sparkle.

at my Sunday Sparkle party below.

I’ll see you later with a

vintage hanger petite chandie.

1. I laughed, trying to stay off the coffee, you know what happens :(

2. Just read your guest blog over at Natalie’s. Learned a lot about you, that is terrific! It is not crazy(about your Aunt Carole), remember what I said, this will take you places, I know. Blessings often come in disguise :)

3. kim c says:

congrats on the feature. left you some lub. have a great day.

4. Jen says:

Loved your guest post! It was great to learn so many new things about you!
    Have a great day!

5. OneCraftyFox says:

I just found you through there and am your newest follower :)

6. Hey Jami! Just read your post over at Blossoming Visions. Great job! The one thing I kept thinking as I was reading was “She’s where she is meant to be at this time in her life…” And I have to agree with you about your zinc project. That was the ultimate!!! :)

Hugs to you! xoxo laurie

Oh wow Jami!! What a fabulous guest post…I learnt lots about you too, and you are exactly where you should be in life.

I also love that Kenneth Kole quote…

What a lovely guest post, Jami. You are very gracious, well spoken and extremely talented. It was nice to hear a little more about you and how you got your start and some of your interests. I went to college and studied interior design. Veral Wang is also my favorite designer and I adore Rachel Ashwell. I frequent one of her shops quite often. Window shoping of course! We share some interests in common. Your zinc project was stunning. That continues to stand out with me as one of my favorites. I think you have found your niche!

9. ~*~*I tagged you on my blog post today!! Hugs,Rachel~*~

10. Ellen says:

Great guest post!
    I wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award…go here to see it:

11. Anonymous says:

Happy New Year[url=],[/url] everyone! :)