Last week,
I revealed my unbelievable excitement
about an opportunity that presented itself to me.
An opportunity that just opened the door
to my dreams for freckled laundry.
I wanted to wrap a few things up
before I announced my little secret.
I am honestly welling up with tears
as I even type this just as I knew I would,
and although I had planned
on taking a break from the usual banter
to write something heartfelt
and inspiring for you,
I simply don’t think I can right now.

I can only manage to think the words
that we’ve heard time after time,
 but I’m writing them regardless
because I wholeheartedly believe in their truth.

And never stop believing that your

dreams will come true.

There likely isn’t a single reader
of my blog that does not know and adore
the talented Miss Mustard Seed a.k.a. Marian.

I am convinced that she conceals
a pair of angel wings behind her back.
To make a long story short,
 Marian is going to be putting my baby shoes
in her new booth at Wild Rose & Co.!!!
(sound of me fainting)

She will carry an initial five pair
to see how they sell,
so please keep your fingers and hearts
crossed that others love them, too.

Even if they don’t sell,
I am just honored that they will grace a table
in a shop filled with so much
creativity and talent.

that’s what I’ve been doing.

I’ve finished making the shoes for her booth,
three pair of which are limited edition styles,
designed a new fabric label,
price tag, and catalog.
I’m “official” now, right?

I will share everything with you shortly.

This weekend
my lil’ family is heading to Annapolis, MD
to visit my sister-in-law.
And on Sunday, I’m taking a small trip
to Walkersville to deliver my shoes and things
to Miss Mustard Seed’s booth
at Wild Rose & Co.!

I cannot resist dorking out here.
 I feel like I’m 11-years-old again, anticipating
a New kids on the Block concert this weekend.
I’ll snap lots of ‘footage’ for you, of course!

and thank you all for your daily inspiration,
and always sweet words.
You are helping a dream come true, too.
See you at 12:01 am with

freckled laundry

1. Jane says:

Congratulations!! Such exciting news and you have every right “dorking out”.
    Your baby shoes are beautiful and I’m sure they will be a huge success. Keep us posted.

2. Hang on babe, cause it’s just the begining!

3. I’m sure that they will sell very well, they’re too cute not too.

4. Congratulations, Jamie! I would be fainting too :) I know they will sell!

5. Congrats! What an exciting time in your life…the beginning of a new chapter. I have no doubt that this is the start to big things for you!

6. It sounds like a perfect match to me! So happy for you. I just loved your little label you sent me in my goodies. Truly cannot wait to see your pictures. Your enthusiasim is infectious!!
    Smiles, Carol

7. Very exciting~ so happy for you!!! I believe in the word “Dream” too!!

8. Well now, how fabulous is that???!!!

Congratulations and best of luck!

9. Renze says:

Congrats! Can’t believe you are headed to Annapolis. That’s where I live! I hope you enjoy your stay here … it’s been so beautiful weatherwise.

10. michelle says:

That is so amazing! Congrats!! I bet they will sell quickly, they are absolutely adorable!!! Good luck to you have fun!!!

11. Stephanie says:

That is great news! I love Marian! I bought her music sheet dresser from her a couple of months back. You know, the one she used to have in all her posts. I just love it! I have been voting for her every day for her True Value bathroom contest. Your shoes will sell I am positive. No if, ands or buts, they are to die for. I love watching Marians little business flourish, I can’t think of any one more deserving to find success like she has.

12. Anji Johnston says:

I am so happy for you! See – dreams do come true. And don’t doubt for one second that your beautiful shoes won’t sell. Miss MS saw the potential in them and so should you! They are one of a kind, unique in every way and – yours!! And as they say – be careful what you wish for! You will have so many orders that you won’t know what hit you!!! Congrats again and enjoy!

13. gail myrepurposedlife.net says:

Jami, I’m so happy for you. I can only imagine how you must have felt when all this started to come together.
    I wish you all the best!

14. Linden Townhouse says:

Oh, that is exciting news! Yes, Miss Mustard Seed is the real thing. She is so generous with all her know-hows. I’m sure this joint venture will be blessed! I hope your little shoes sell like hotcakes!

15. Oh Jami! What exciting news : )) I know they will do well for how can they not! I’m looking forward to hearing all the great upcoming news.

16. Sarah at myyellowhouse says:

Good job girl! What an exciting time…the shoes are adorable so I’m sure you’ll be busy making lots more. You’re right…never give up!
    How about the laundry bags – you know I’m your biggest bag fan!

Congratulations and keep up the great work! :)

17. Brenda Kula says:

Well-deserved, my dear! I’m happy and proud for you. She is indeed quite talented. But then so are you!

18. Jami…this is so exciting. If I lived anywhere near Ms. MS, I’d be there to buy the very first pair! Keep up the good work and have an awesome weekend trip! {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

19. Olive Cooper says:

Eight kinds of awesome You are!

20. ~*~*YAY!! You so deserve this Jami!!! Im so happy for you!! HUGS~ Rachel~*~*~*

21. Your baby shoes look adorable, don’t doubt yourself for even one second. Miss Mustardseed is a fantastic and inspirational person, she inspired me to start my own blog and no doubt will inspire thousand more to follow their dream- bless her! And bless you!I am sure all will go well for you.

22. Congratulations! You and Marian are both so creative, and I love following along on your ~dream~ ride. They are adorable.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE ms. mustard seed! and I am so so so over the top happy for you! What an incredible opportunity!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!

24. CONGRATULATIONS, Jamie!!!! The ride has just begun, girlie!!!! lol!

xoxo laurie

25. ChRiS says:

well congrats for the life of me i couldn’t figure out what was going on but this is so great i wish you lots of luck!!!!

26. You are so sweet, Jami. You are super talented and I know those little shoes will do well. :) I can’t wait to see them (and you) in person!

Congratulations, Jami! How exciting! Your baby shoes are unique and so darling. I know they are going to be a big hit. You have worked very hard for your dreams to come true. Have fun meeing Marian! I am very happy for you.

28. koralee says:

Just found your lovely blog..and yes I do believe in angels…I have one myself..she has given me amazing opportunities…

Off to peek around some more at your lovely blog. xoxoxo

Enjoy your weekend!

29. Nutbird says:

But why wouldn’t she want your shoes? They are great, but not as great as your zinc bedside table and your other projects. This sounds like a good match for you, start working on more furniture and you could have a full time spot at Wild Rose. You are very, very talented. Believe in yourself like We believe in You. Ann

30. Your creations are made with love. Keep dreaming and enjoy the ride to success! I love you blog!

Jami, I am so SO happy for you! And of course your shoes WILL sell; I know they will! :) They are precious! I think this is only the beginning!

Thank you for sharing this with us! And have a beautiful weekend away! :)

32. Congratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you!! Way to go!!!

Did you hear that!! That’s the sound of me screaming in absolute joy at your wonderful news!

You so totally deserve it, and I am (dorking out right here too) SO proud of you!! Yay yay yay – happy dance, clapping – YAY!!!

HUGEST CYBER HUGS for you with lots of jumping up and down in a circle.

34. Lisa says:

That’s really exciting!!!! Wishing you the best of luck and lots of sales of tiny shoes.

35. Decorchick! says:

Jami!! That is such fantastic news!! Congratulations and what an honor to work with Miss Mustard Seed!! I would be freaking out. I know those little shoes will do well. Good luck to you! xo

36. Jami, Congrats!! I am betting your baby shoes will be a hit. I met Marian last summer and she is an absolute sweetheart! Best of luck to you and your new venture.
    xoxo, Sherry

37. Karen says:

Good for you—you totally deserve it. I’d imagine your baby shoes will be sold out instantly…you best be prepared to be very busy!
    Karen at Garden, Home and Party

38. That is very, very exciting! Congratulations!!!! :)

39. Congratulations! Marion is my idol too:) I know your shoes will sell out!

p.s. I made a swivel chair just like yours…I will post it on one of your Link Parites…thanks for the inspiration!

40. krazgrl says:

I TOTALLY believe in dorking out when good things happen to good people. BIG congrats to you.